Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Kaia y Las Abejas
This topic is about Kaia y Las Abejas
Book Issues > adding book to my bookshelf

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Angela (new)

Angela Dominguez (angela_dominguez) | 20 comments Hi,

My name is Angela Dominguez. I'm the illustrator of this KAIA Y LAS ABEJAS. It's the Spanish edition of the book, KAIA AND THE BEES. This edition is missing from my author's profile and I would appreciate help adding it to my profile. You can confirm that I'm the illustrator through my website: www.angeladominguezbooks.com

Thank you for your help!

Best,
Angela

message 2: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17139 comments It was moved to your profile a few days ago.

message 3: by Mary (new)

Mary Gray | 23 comments Hi,

My name is Mary Gray, and I wrote The Ripper of Monkshood Manor. It's currently under another Mary Gray. I believe my account has two spaces between my first and last names to differentiate me from the other Mary Grays. I also wrote The Dollhouse Asylum, Our Sweet Guillotine and The Sisters of Bloodcreek series. Mind claiming it for me? Thanks!

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 17139 comments Mary wrote: "Hi,

My name is Mary Gray, and I wrote The Ripper of Monkshood Manor. It's currently under another Mary Gray. I believe my account has two spaces between my first and last names to differentiate m..."

Done but in future please start a new thread when this one is about another book.

message 5: by Angela (new)

Angela Dominguez (angela_dominguez) | 20 comments Scott wrote: "It was moved to your profile a few days ago."

Hi Scott, Thank you. I'm sorry. I'm just not seeing it on my profile yet. I didn't know if it went through or not. I appreciate your help.

Best,
Angela

message 6: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41973 comments Mod
It's grouped into a single work with the English edition: https://www.goodreads.com/work/editio...