What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Young Adult ghost book, read 2017. Boy died, and then he (as a ghost) had to watch this girl grow up and die over and over again, and there was this one part where he went to a cemetery to try and find other ghosts. Spoilers ahead.

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Virgil (last edited Aug 13, 2020 03:18AM) (new)

Virgil | 7 comments In the beginning this boy died (In a car crash I'm pretty sure), and then he (as a ghost) had to watch this girl grow up and die over and over again, and there was this one part where he went to a cemetery to try and find other ghosts, and then I think he was re-incarnated and he stopped the girl from dying this time (She was going to jump off a bridge, I think). I think the cover was black and grey, which is pretty standard for a ghost thing. I think the boy might have had a name that started with J, but I'm not certain.

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Virgil ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 95 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Virgil (new)

Virgil | 7 comments Bump

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32285 comments Mod
Virgil, can we eliminate Inbetween by Tara A. Fuller? The boy is a reaper.

How did the boy die and at what age? Was he and the girl romantically involved?

How does the girl repeatedly die (e.g., suicide, murder, illness)? Spoilers are okay in the comments - just give us a clear warning before revealing a spoiler.

message 5: by Virgil (new)

Virgil | 7 comments There are spoilers in this reply!
Unfortunately that's not the right book.
The boy is around 16 I think, and at the end I think he does get romantically involved with the girl.
The girl dies from various ways but I remember the first one is when she's maybe around 5 and it's from a car crash.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Inbetween (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Tara A. Fuller (other topics)