Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Group Discussion > Book reviewer

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (jess_3710) | 3 comments Hi,

I'd love to review your books. I've reviewed in the past for a company called Indie Romance, I also post my reading on my Instagram jessjess_in_a_novel.

I've had a break from reviewing but want to start again, I'm interested in all genres including poetry.

message 2: by E.T. (new)

E.T. (etmilliganbooks) | 2 comments I am looking for reviewers for my detective fiction novel if you are interested. I could sent you a link for a free download.

message 3: by Lisa (new)

Lisa Kumar (lisa_kumar) | 7 comments Hi Jess,

I have a new dark fantasy, The Fae Lord's Mistress, out. Let me know if you'd like to review it. It is dark and does touch upon sensitive issues, so if that's not your cup of tea, I understand. I'd rather be upfront about that than getting dinged for it in a review :)
The Fae Lord's Mistress

message 4: by Shanita (new)

Shanita Allen | 8 comments My children's book, Sleep, Tiny Dreamer is free on Kindle unlimited. I could also send you a PDF version if interested.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XBJJVN6

message 5: by R. (last edited Sep 13, 2019 11:31PM) (new)

R. Parr | 19 comments Hi Jess!

An ARC of my contemporary illustrated romance: Unstable Orbit, is currently listed at NetGalley and Booksprout, if you are interested.

Unstable Orbit

NetGalley link: http://netgal.ly/pYJkas

Booksprout link: https://booksprout.co/arc/19261/unsta...

Cheers, R. Parr

message 6: by ANUSHA (new)

ANUSHA HS | 1 comments I am looking out for maximum number of reviewers from all over the world who can review my ebook titled "stories on lord ganesh series -1" for free which has been published at amazon. Reviewers are requested to review my ebook for free. My ebook's link of amazon.com website is https://www.amazon.com/Stories-Lord-G...

message 7: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 28, 2019 11:16AM) (new)

The Oracle's OathHello , thank you very much for allowing me to be a part of this group. I hope this will be a great experience and a way to connect with more readers and authors.
Free copies of my ebook are available in exchange for honest and constructive feedback. It is a short story , so it is perfect fit for those who would like to try something new, but don't have enough time to invest in a new author. "Melinoe, The Oracle's Oath" , is a paranormal mystery tale, enhanced with elements of historical fiction.
After World War 2, Melinoe suddenly gains access to prophetic dreams and visions, that will become both a gift and a curse for her. For details, please follow this link for details about the story.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TP5QZHB
I will be happy to share her story with you, and Im looking forward to hearing your thoughts on journey.
Please reply if interested or dm me.

Author,
Domeniqa Tsiamantani

message 8: by Andrea (new)

Andrea Hintz | 52 comments I’m seeking Amazon and Goodreads book reviews for my spy novel, PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION, in exchange for a free PDF copy. 

Ashton Mathis lives in a rural yet cliquey town in Vermont.  As the owner of the town's only grocery store, his life is successfully simple.  But life begins to teeter towards something unusual after a strange yet beautiful woman named Felix moves into town.  Swearing he will marry this girl someday, his pursuit of her proves to be successful...until she suddenly dumps him and he gets attacked in an alley.  His rescuer is surprisingly Felix herself, revealing that she's really a special agent for a top secret division of the FBI and has blown her cover.  Ashton suddenly finds himself thrown into a mission involving destructive weapons blueprints that could lead to worldwide catastrophe, running from the bad guys who are now after Felix and himself, and try to win back the heart of this dangerous woman.

PERCEPTION AND DECEPTION has sequels as well, and if you enjoy the first book, I will also share the sequels with you in exchange for reviews.

Thank you so much for your consideration!

God bless,
Andrea Hintz  

Here are some previous reviews…

"This book is a definite page-turner. It has suspense, romance, intrigue, action. I was amazed by the research the author has done in describing how a secret organization with authorization to protect innocent civilians may possibly exist. I wouldn't be surprised if this is a fiction-based-on-fact type of novel." -David Lucero, Author

"The synopsis immediately grasped my attention because there aren’t many good YA spy novels, except the obvious and legendary Anthony Horowitz, Alex Rider series. I had zero expectations going into this and I can honestly say that I am incredibly impressed. This book was action packed yet mysterious." -Katerina, Goodreads

message 9: by John (new)

John William (johnwilliamauthor) | 21 comments Hi Jess! I'd love for you to review my fantasy duology "Daemon Rising." To date, the eBook has been downloaded by hundreds of readers, has received several high ratings and a wonderful 5-star editorial review, and is soon to be released as an audiobook narrated by exceptionally talented Adam Gold. If you have any questions, please let me know!

message 10: by Beena (new)

Beena Khan Hi Jess :)

I noticed you read and review books. I'm planning on launching my debut novel The Name of Red. It's a literary fiction novel with romance as a sub-plot. I was wondering if you would be like to part of my Advanced Readers Groups Launch team? I'm looking for reviews for Amazon, Goodreads and your blog if you have one.

I have a digital copy available. I'm planning on sending the ARC copy by April 28, and the book will be launched on Amazon mid-May 15-19. I will keep you updated on dates if interested :)

This is the group
https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/...

Blurb:
Two strangers on the same path.
Survivors. Companions.
They will be each other’s salvation.

On a rainy, winter night, a mysterious woman in a red dress seeking shelter comes inside the restaurant Kabir was busy working in —primarily the bar— and night after night, drink after drink, she comes back to the same spot. That is where he sees her for the first time.

Hundreds of patrons around her try to speak with her daily, but she dismisses them. It appears she wants to remain in a blissful peace alone with her booze and books. After seeing the mysterious woman reading a book, and because of his shy nature, Kabir gains entrance into her life by anonymously leaving books with notes for her.

The Name of Red is the story of two strangers, two different personalities who meet on a winter, rainy night who challenge each other. They have a connection which blossoms into a friendship due to their fondness of books. But they both have secrets that can bind them together or threaten their newfound relationship forever.

Please let me know :)
You can also reach out to me by email beenaxkhan@gmail.com

Thank you so much,
Beena

message 11: by Susan (new)

Susan Bogush | 50 comments i would love to r r ead and reviw

message 12: by Hayleigh (new)

Hayleigh Sol (hayleighsolwrites) | 30 comments Hi, Jess. I'm Hayleigh and I've recently published a new novel in the romantic fiction genre, Book Review. It’s available on Kindle Unlimited but I would also be happy to send a free copy in pdf, epub or mobi formats in exchange for an honest review on Goodreads and Amazon (and anywhere else you might post). Thanks!

The link here: Book Review
On Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B08...
Cover: https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/5...

**Link to Review on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/review/create-...

Synopsis:
Dr. Sophie Grimaldi, successful and happy in her career, if not in love, is contentedly single and plans to remain that way. Books have always been her escape and the only place she still allows herself to believe men are decent and true love exists.
Author Jax Rowland is writing the first book of his next spy thriller series, struggling to forge a deeper connection between his protagonist and not-another-Bond-girl to appease the disenchanted female portion of his audience.
When Sophie finds a sheet of Jax’s notes in a library book, she’s appalled by his attempt at writing a love scene and critiques it, never imagining the author will read her review. Ashamed to view his work through a mystery critic’s eyes, he recognizes her talent and hires her to edit the love scenes of his next novel. As they get to know each other through the work, discovering all they share in common, a desire for more than a working relationship, more than friendship grows. But, after a series of missed connections, it seems fate has other plans.
Will they continue to play it safe and single or will they risk another heartbreak for a chance at love?
Note: Book Review is a full-length standalone romance with some adult language. The end of this book is not a cliffhanger but, if you prefer a tidy conclusion, this may not be the book for you. Reader discretion is advised.