Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways discussion

Reviewed Books > Book reviewer

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jess (new)

Jess (jess_3710) | 3 comments Hi,

I'd love to review your books. I've reviewed in the past for a company called Indie Romance, I also post my reading on my Instagram jessjess_in_a_novel.

I've had a break from reviewing but want to start again, I'm interested in all genres including poetry.

message 2: by Caleb (last edited Feb 01, 2020 10:27AM) (new)

Caleb Fast | 7 comments Hi Jess,
I have a science fiction short story (12,000 words) that I'd love to have you review, if you are willing. My book is a military sci-fi, and it has a good amount of action. It is a far cry short of romance (but there is a minimal amount).

If you are interested, you can get a review copy here on Story Origin:
https://storyoriginapp.com/reviewcopi...

message 3: by Dave (new)

Dave Williams | 98 comments Hello! Late response, but I won't skip it! My Medieval fantasy, Sineria: The Great Kingdom, is a book full of beasts, epic battles, magic, and more. As a newer author, I'm trying to bring more readers to my book, so this is a good opportunity for me.

A young boy named Hayden living in poverty goes on a risky journey to find riches to better the life of his family and himself. While battling dragons, monsters, wild animals, natural disasters, and other obstacles, his kingdom is attacked by a mad wizard that seeks to make Sineria his own. Hayden, however, has a unique sword that can aid in taking down the wizard, but he must survive the threats residing outside of Sineria in order to get back and at least try to harm such a magical being.

I can send this book as a .pdf. Also, if you post your review on Amazon, may you post it on the link provided? This book has been published somewhere else, and I may be taking those versions off sale to keep the linked one up. Thank you.

https://www.amazon.com/Sineria-Kingdo...

message 4: by T.L. (new)

T.L. Mahrt | 1 comments Hello, I have a suspenseful Steamy romance titled, Withstanding the Enemy that I am looking for more reviews on Amazon Goodreads and on website.

Withstanding the Enemy:
Synopsis
Emma Andrews was orphaned at a young age with no family to turn to. Tired of the broken foster-care system, and believing it was her only option, she runs to a multi-millionaire with a reputation of hiring young women. It is only then that she learns what real monsters look like…
Emma uses her overactive imagination to help her get through the toughest of days. By daydreaming a life full of love and freewill, she manages her colorless prison, but even in her wildest dreams, she would have never imagined it could become a reality. That is, until she meets Chance, a man willing to lay his life down to save hers.
But what Emma doesn’t expect is to fight her own personal demons—her heart.

If you are interested in reading this book, please send me an email, tlmahrt@gmail.com

Thank you...

message 5: by Parul (new)

Parul Bhatia (ruls) | 23 comments My book "My Foreign Master's Degree " is an innocent sharing of my life transforming experience of studying in Australia that changed my life. The book also talks about magical experience of meeting God in Melbourne. Book available for free from 1 to 5 June 2020. Pls be kind to provide your valuable reviews.

https://read.amazon.in/kp/embed?asin=...

My Foreign Master’s Degree- When Dreams Encounter Realism, Miracles Happen (Book by Parul Bhatia)

message 6: by Elie (new)

Elie N. Azar (elienazar) | 27 comments If you are into poetry, photography and illustrative sketches, then this book is the right pick for you.

My poems are based on personal life experiences dating between 2016-2018.

The book is available on Kindle Unlimited and Select.

I hope to have your support.

Amazon Int: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08PQ4TP16

Scribbles of the mind

Advanced Copies for Review & Book Giveaways

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Scribbles of the mind (other topics)