Aussie Lovers of Crime/Mystery/Thriller/Suspense discussion

Archives > 10 copies of LAPSE to giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Text (new)

Text Publishing (textpublishing) | 10 comments We have 10 copies of the thrilling Australian rural crime novel, LAPSE by Sarah Thornton, to give away! Discover why Candice Fox described this book's character as 'a heroine for our times: fierce, feisty and fallible.’ DM us to go in the draw!

Synopsis:

All it took was a lapse…a momentary lapse…to bring Clementine Jones’ world crashing down. Now she’s living like a hermit in small-town Katinga, coaching the local footy club. She’s supposed to be lying low, but here she is, with her team on the cusp of their first premiership in fifty years—and the whole bloody town counting on her, cheering her on.

So why the hell would her star player quit on the eve of the finals?

It’s a question she wishes she’d left alone. Others are starting to ask questions too—questions about her. Clem’s not the only one with a secret, and as tension builds, the dark violence just below the town’s surface threatens to erupt. Pretty soon there’ll be nowhere left for Clem to hide.

message 2: by Shelleyrae (new)

Shelleyrae at Book'd Out | 46 comments Yes please! I’d love to read Lapse.

message 3: by Dale (last edited Sep 11, 2019 09:06PM) (new)

Dale Harcombe | 128 comments Sounds good. Would love a chance to read this book.

message 4: by Sharon (new)

Sharon | 989 comments Yes please. It’s on my TBR list. Would love to win a copy. Thanks for the opportunity, Text.

message 5: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn | 1269 comments Sounds great! Thanks for the opportunity to enter the giveaway.

message 6: by Sue (new)

Sue Houghton (lulubelle19) | 14 comments Yes, yes. Me too, please. I would love to win a copy

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling | 47 comments When the say DM - are they wanting you to contact via FB page?

message 8: by Noelene (new)

Noelene | 18 comments Sounds like a great novel. Good luck everyone.

Naomi (aplace_inthesun) (aplace_inthesun) | 1 comments Hi there, would love to receive a copy.

message 10: by Sharah (new)

Sharah McConville | 9 comments Yes Please!

message 11: by Carolyn (last edited Sep 13, 2019 01:02AM) (new)

Carolyn | 1269 comments Carol - Reading Writing and Riesling wrote: "When the say DM - are they wanting you to contact via FB page?"

Carol, I messaged via Goodreads. Hope that's right :)

message 12: by LtLEGOReads (new)

LtLEGOReads | 2 comments Yes, please! Count me in! Loved a good rural crime novel. 😎

message 13: by Sharah (new)

Sharah McConville | 9 comments Carol - Reading Writing and Riesling wrote: "When the say DM - are they wanting you to contact via FB page?"

Carol, I messaged via Text Publishing's Goodreads page in a direct message.

message 14: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

Brenda | 8956 comments Mod
It's an excellent debut!

message 15: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

I just moved this up to the giveaway folder :)

message 16: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

For anyone not sure, click on Text's profile name at the top of their first post and send them a Direct Message :)

Carol -  Reading Writing and Riesling | 47 comments Carolyn wrote: "Carol - Reading Writing and Riesling wrote: "When the say DM - are they wanting you to contact via FB page?"

Carol, I messaged via Goodreads. Hope that's right :)"
Last time I checked with them about a giveaway on GR they wanted FB DM - but who knows?

message 18: by Noelene (new)

Noelene | 18 comments I direct messaged through Goodreads and received a reply they are sending me a copy. Looking forward to reading it.

message 19: by Brenda, Suspense lover! (new)

It's a great read Noelene :) Enjoy!!