Creative Reviews discussion

Exciting News > Exciting News!

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Carolyn (new)

Carolyn Chambers Clark (carolynchambersclark) | 8 comments After working through Amazon's sometimes incredibly difficult directions for months, and spending umpteen hours on the phone with Amazon Associates, who often gave me conflicting directions, my cozy mystery, CANDY, MURDER & ME has finally been published in paperback.

Hurrah! I look forward to receiving my author copies, which I think I will build a shrine to, as a measure of my determination. Getting the book into paperback form was a gazillion times harder than writing the original novel.
CANDY is a book about a super-sized dress designer for super-sized women who is accused of embezzlement, but is saved by her wacky investigative skills, special candy for each of her adventures, her super-smart dachshund, Sigmund Freud, as well as a cute PI who makes her hear the love theme from Oklahoma everytime she's around him, and her friend, Rhonda, who has no money, but has great fashion sense.
Would love to get more book reviews of this book. Anyone out there who is interested? Oh, and the book includes recipes from the Norwegian and Italian sides of my family. Who wouldn't love Blood-Red spaghetti with meatballs? Or Grandma Berelli's kringla, tasty enough to go to jail for?

message 2: by Lela (new)

Lela Buis (lelae) | 9 comments Hi, I'd by happy to trade reviews with you. If you're interested, contact me at my website to set up details: https://lelaebuis.wordpress.com/conta...