What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Nightmare Mountain
This topic is about Nightmare Mountain
SOLVED: Children's/YA > SOLVED. Childrens Mystery About a girl on her Aunt and Uncle's Llama Farm [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison (allisonn13) | 5 comments I read remember reading this book when I was in elementary school early late 90s/2000s), it was a small chapter book.
The plot involved this girl going to her aunt and uncles house for the summer and I think they owned a llama farm, but there were murders and I think her uncle was attacked at one point. Like people may have been getting poisoned? She solves everything I think, but I cannot for the life of me remember the name of this book, or any more plot details. I do remember I loved this book so much and frequently checked it out.

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 1964 comments Nightmare Mountain by Peg Kehret?

message 3: by Allison (new) - added it

Allison (allisonn13) | 5 comments Becca wrote: "Nightmare Mountain by Peg Kehret?"

YES!!! OMG THANK YOU!!!! I haven literally been searching for this book for years now, and I could never figure it out!! You are the best!!

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 1964 comments Allison wrote: "Becca wrote: "Nightmare Mountain by Peg Kehret?"

YES!!! OMG THANK YOU!!!! I haven literally been searching for this book for years now, and I could never figure it out!! You are the ..."

You're welcome! Glad to help.