Laurel County Public Library discussion

I Found You
This topic is about I Found You
Bookmarked > October 2019

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Krystyna (new)

Krystyna | 1737 comments Mod
October's Bookmarked selection will be I Found You by Lisa Jewell. We'll meet at the library at 6pm on Tuesday, October 8th in the Kentucky Room. Copies of the book will be available for checkout at the Circulation Desk for anyone wishing to participate. If you can't join us at the library please feel free to leave your thoughts here. We'd love to know whether you enjoyed the book, had any favorite parts or characters, or if there were any quotes from the book you'd like to share. We want to know what you thought so be sure to join us!

Debra Digs G. | 1246 comments This one looks good.

message 3: by jb (new) - rated it 2 stars

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 323 comments Yes it does. I may have to join in on this one.

Debra Digs G. | 1246 comments I have just barely started. I am not thrilled with the swear words. But I will keep reading.

message 5: by jb (new) - rated it 2 stars

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 323 comments I got the book and plan to read it hopefully this weekend.

Debra Digs G. | 1246 comments Up to chapter 34, just past half way.

The story is moving right along. I am still trying to figure out who is who.

Debra Digs G. | 1246 comments Up to chapter 44.

I think I have it figured out... but can't be that simple.

Debra Digs G. | 1246 comments Finished. I will post my thoughts on October 8.

message 9: by Krystyna (new)

Krystyna | 1737 comments Mod
Debra wrote: "Finished. I will post my thoughts on October 8."

Yay! Looking forward to seeing what you thought about it.

message 10: by jb (new) - rated it 2 stars

jb Byrkit (jbbyrkit) | 323 comments I’ve started the book, but I’m not quite into it yet.

Debra Digs G. | 1246 comments *********Spoiler Alert********

This book was 3 stars for me. The story moved along and was pretty good. I liked the plot, but was expecting more mystery. I was easily able to guess what had happened half way through. That would have okay but three things bothered (and still bother) me. 1. Adorable, quirky Alice thinks she is a loser if she doesn't have a man. 2. Graham tries to strangle to death a man who is tied up. 3. The psychopath was caught way to easily.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

I Found You (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Lisa Jewell (other topics)