Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > Horror or thriller reviews wanted!

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cora (new)

Cora Clark (coraclark) | 6 comments Hi there!

I am struggling really hard to get reviews on Amazon, so I am mainly looking for Amazon reviews, if you want to review it there, please put your hand up :)

2 books I am happy to provide for free:

Deadly Seduction (Short horror)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Criminal Protection (Thriller novella)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

message 2: by Mark (new)

Mark Joseph | 3 comments I will gladly read both! Are they ebooks? Do i need an ereader? I dont have one as i like buying physical copies but if thats not a problem i will read and give review!

Goodluck!

message 3: by Cora (new)

Cora Clark (coraclark) | 6 comments Mark wrote: "I will gladly read both! Are they ebooks? Do i need an ereader? I dont have one as i like buying physical copies but if thats not a problem i will read and give review!

Goodluck!"

Hi Mark!
They are a bit short for physical copies, but you can open an ebook file on your computer if you want to? Up to you, let me know :)

message 4: by Yuuki (new)

Yuuki Nakashima (yuukin) | 18 comments Hello Cora! I love both horror and thriller so I’d love to read and review them. I don’t read e-books because my eyes get tired easily and I can’t concentrate on the story. Can you provide physical copies? Actually, I live in Japan and the shipping fee might be expensive, so I’ll understand it even if you cannot send them to me!

message 5: by Cora (new)

Cora Clark (coraclark) | 6 comments Yuuki wrote: "Hello Cora! I love both horror and thriller so I’d love to read and review them. I don’t read e-books because my eyes get tired easily and I can’t concentrate on the story. Can you provide physical..."

Oh that's a shame! They are both short, novelette and novella, so they don't exist in physical copies unfortunately! Sorry.

message 6: by Mark (new)

Mark Joseph | 3 comments Cora not sure if you got my message but i messaged you my email 😇

message 7: by Cora (new)

Cora Clark (coraclark) | 6 comments Cora wrote: "Yuuki wrote: "Hello Cora! I love both horror and thriller so I’d love to read and review them. I don’t read e-books because my eyes get tired easily and I can’t concentrate on the story. Can you pr..."

I got it thank you! Which one do you want me to email first?

message 8: by Mark (new)

Mark Joseph | 3 comments Either or do them both ill read them both! 😇

message 9: by Edward (new)

Edward Smith I'd be happy to read and review the Horror short

Mark wrote: "Either or do them both ill read them both! 😇"

Cora wrote: "Hi there!

I am struggling really hard to get reviews on Amazon, so I am mainly looking for Amazon reviews, if you want to review it there, please put your hand up :)

2 books I am happy to provid..."

message 10: by Cora (new)

Cora Clark (coraclark) | 6 comments Edward wrote: "I'd be happy to read and review the Horror short

Thanks Edward! Please follow this link for the free book :)

https://storyoriginapp.com/giveaways/...

message 11: by laura8759 (last edited Sep 13, 2019 02:15PM) (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 26 comments Do they come in a pdf version

message 12: by Cora (new)

Cora Clark (coraclark) | 6 comments laura8759 wrote: "Do they come in a pdf version"

Hi Laura, I can generate a PDF for you if you prefer. Please send me your email :)

message 13: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 26 comments My email is t.r.n.t.heafquarters@gmail.com .