What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > galaxy-like cover; person invited to party at monumental house; house burns down. looking for a friend. unsure of genre.

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Taylor (new)

Taylor (magic_moon) | 1 comments all that she could remember about it was that it has a galaxy like cover and the 1st chapters are about someone getting invited to a party at a monumental house, but the place burns down. I'm sorry if this isn't a lot of info. its just all she remembers. I know it was a teen book as it was in the teen room at the library. we seen it in like 2013-16

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38155 comments Mod
Taylor, please put those details into your header. We really need more in the header than what you put there. I understand you don't think it's a lot of information, but it could be enough to get the thread solved.

You can read the Group Rules at the top of the group's home page (click Group Home) to the right.

message 3: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Taylor ~~
I added some details to your header, as Lobstergirl suggested.

also ~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 95 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!