Horror Aficionados discussion

The Stone Man and Other Weird Tales
Buddy Reads > The Stone Man and Other Weird Tales 9/11/19

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Latasha (last edited Sep 10, 2019 04:17PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Latasha (latasha513) | 10643 comments Mod
rock-biter.jpg

Marie and I will be starting The Stone Man and Other Weird Tales on 9/11. It's open to anyone and all the usual rules apply. i think this is free? i can't tell as i already have it.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01...

Marie | 3340 comments I checked it out on amazon and it is free. :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Awesome darlings! I got my copy! 😘

Marie | 3340 comments Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Awesome darlings! I got my copy! 😘"

Awesome Melissa! Happy to see you joining us my dear! :)

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments I’m happy to be with y’all again! 😊

I’ve read the first 2 stories. I liked the first one. I liked the 2nd one until I got to the end.

Hugo the Clown- hahaha gotcha!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments I forgot to start. I’m reading in something and been doing a lot of cleaning. I will get to it when I can 😫

Ok, I'm done. I gave it 3 stars. This guy clearly like H.P. Lovecraft and that's ok! My favorite story was the stone man.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments I will get to it when I can. My book reading stress level and other stuff is on me right now 😕

It’s ok, don’t stress over this one. It’s short & doesn’t take long. Get to it when u can

Marie | 3340 comments Wow Tosha - you are done already! lol Speedy! lol Of course, I have been reading two at once so that is why I am slow! lol I loved The Stone Man and I thought Hugo The Clown was cool! :) I am over half way through.

Negan88 | 21 comments I wondered why I never got any notifications from the group.... only messages... I didn’t have notifications turned on. 🤦🏻‍♂️ I’m new to this. I’m reading several things right now but just downloaded this book.
Throw me a bone moderators and give me some tips. Lol! Apparently I’m not savvy on this app. 🤪

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Latasha wrote: "It’s ok, don’t stress over this one. It’s short & doesn’t take long. Get to it when u can"

Thanks love 😊

Negan88 | 21 comments A little over halfway through. So far the stone man I feel is the best. I liked Hugo, and Death Toll. The others so far I’m not so sure. 🤔

Ok Andrew, are you using the app or the desktop version?

Of good reads I mean

Negan88 | 21 comments I am using the app. I cannot copy and paste pictures. Or
Reply to other comments. I have an iPhone so I’m running ISO.

Negan88 | 21 comments I finished this book. It was decent. I still think the stone man was the best story. I enjoyed Death Toll. I thought that Once Haunted was going to be very good but was disappointed. I felt like it had a lot of potential in doing something a bit more. Of course Hugo was a good quick fun one. 😊

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments That first one was okay

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments The second one was great until the end 🤨

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Death Toll was messed up!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments I liked The Shadow On Belfry

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments The Dark Butler was cool. Why didn’t she just leave it alone and be glad she had help!!

I agree with you on the dark butler.

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Once Haunted was ok

message 28: by Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ (last edited Sep 22, 2019 11:59AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments I give it 4 stars overall. I liked more of the stories than I didn’t 😊🎃🧟‍♀️

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Latasha wrote: "I agree with you on the dark butler."

I know right!? Geez, I hate cleaning or showering so I would love the help 😂🤣

Yeah, I’d love if someone vacuumed and put up dishes & laundry. That would be great!

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin | 2253 comments Omg! You should see this house!! If I could have And entity to clean it, organize it and keep it clean I wouldn’t know what to do 😂🤣

Me either!