Romance Retreat discussion

Love Maker (Lonesome Cowboy #2)
This topic is about Love Maker
Teasers > Warning: Sexy, Angsty, Cowboy coming your way!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Kisset (katekisset) | 35 comments I’m doing the final proofs on LOVE MAKER today! I can’t wait for you to read Boone & Becca’s sexy, swoony, second chance romance! Although, like all my books, this one’s a standalone, it’s book #2 in my Lonesome Cowboy series, and follows Heartbreaker. (Each book centers around one of the Beckett brothers.)

HEARTBREAKER is Harlan Beckett’s sexy, funny, enemies to lovers romance. (Harlan and Boone are country music stars.) Harlan’s story is already out so you can check out what readers are saying about it. 😊

LOVE MAKER is Boone Beckett’s story. Boone is the baby of the family and the romantic, that’s why he’s called “Love Maker.” His story is a second chance romance. The love of his life, Becca Barclay has just returned to Lonesome, Montana. But she didn’t come back for Boone and she didn’t come back alone.

She’s cocktailing at the bar where Boone and his band are practicing for their first U.S. tour. Boone is beside himself because she’s under his nose every night. He wants Becca back and will do whatever it takes to win her love.

Don’t forget to add Love Maker to your “want to read” list. It’s coming out in days!
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

description

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments these are both on my TBR!

message 3: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Kisset (katekisset) | 35 comments B. C. Booklover wrote: "these are both on my TBR!" Thank you B. C. I hope you love my Becket brothers!

message 4: by Maritza (new) - added it

Maritza Fleming | 96 comments On my TBR

Heather | 4 comments I loved Heartbreaker so I will definitely be reading Lovemaker!

Love all your books!

message 6: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Kisset (katekisset) | 35 comments Heather wrote: "I loved Heartbreaker so I will definitely be reading Lovemaker!

Love all your books!"
Thank you so much Heather!

message 7: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Kisset (katekisset) | 35 comments Maritza wrote: "On my TBR" Thank you Maritza! I hope you love the stories!

message 8: by Shirl (new) - added it

Shirl (goodreadscomshirlt) | 54 comments on my TBR also... sounds really good

message 9: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Kisset (katekisset) | 35 comments Thank you Shirl! Hope you love Boone & Becca's story!

message 10: by Mary (new) - added it

Mary Miller (maryamiller) | 9 comments I haven’t read your books yet so I’ll give these 2 country singers a shot :)

message 11: by Kate (new) - added it

Kate Kisset (katekisset) | 35 comments Thank you Mary!