My Hero Academia: Next Generation RP discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 56 (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

message 2: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander walked onto the beach and looked around for the others.

message 3: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean came running past in a purple two piece and jumped into the water laughing

message 4: by Xander (new)

Xander Mizuki (xandermizuki) | 38 comments Mod
Meanwhile, Joseph Tachibana (The resident overpowered boi) was flying in the air on a boat made of light. He was laughing happily, to the point he sent a mirror over Jean and opened a portal underwater. At that moment about 7 gallons of ocean water was dumped on her. ¨Sorry, though you was a bug from up here!¨

message 5: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander rolled his eyes as he dove into the water muttering something in his original language.

message 6: by Xander (new)

Joseph glided down to the water´s surface and hovered over the water and rested and he destroyed his mirrors. ¨Such a wonderful day.¨ A mirror opened and he pulled a glass of lemonade from the mirror portal.

message 7: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean blinked and scowled

message 8: by Xander (new)

Joseph looked at Jean. ¨You look like you went through hell. You ok Jean?¨ He said cheerfully as he sipped his lemonade. A mirror opened above Jean as she was bathed in a warm light.

message 9: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander set up his beach towel and looked over a Jean waving. He sat on his towel and watch the scenery.

message 10: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean sighed in bliss as the sun hits her, she shakes her head to help dry it then ran in the water splashing Joseph

message 11: by Xander (new)

Joseph chuckled as the water only hit a mere double of him. The real him was underwater in a mirror prism. ¨Nice try lightning rod.¨ He said teasingly.

message 12: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) | 2 comments (yo has this been revived?)

message 13: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander stood up and looked for a high point. He spotted it and ran into the town before appearing on the cliff. "This is gonna be so stupid." He muttered to himself as he jumped for the cliff face manipulating the metal of his necklace to act as wings on his shoulders as he guided himself into a deep part of the water as he quickly turned himself to feet first as he slices thru the water.

message 14: by Xander (new)

Joseph opened a portal in Zander´s path, leading to a random dumpster near the beach. ¨I knew today I was going to need that point.¨ He chuckled to himself.

message 15: by Pancake (last edited Oct 04, 2019 03:21AM) (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean scowled at Joseph then sneezed, and lighting spread everywhere

message 16: by Xander (new)

Joseph absorbed the lightning with a few mirrors. ¨Easy there 12 volt.¨ He said calmly. ¨No need to fry the beachgoers.¨

message 17: by Lone.Star (new)

Lone.Star (l-dot-sta) | 2 comments (ok cool lol)

message 18: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( It's Xander's oc, it's funny cause he has the same name as my boyfriend)
Jean sniffled and whipped her nose, " Damn cold"

message 19: by Xander (new)

( 1. read my friggin oc under my character folder)

¨Get over it you´re still alive 12 - volt.¨ He chuckled before going back to relaxing.

message 20: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander walked out of the city and glared at Joseph as he flicked a banana peel off his shoulder. He shook his head as he just went back to his towel and just tried to enjoy the beach since someone decided he couldn't have fun.

message 21: by Xander (new)

Joseph sent a mirror next to Zander. A portal opened. ¨Hey, I did that because you was directly over a large patch of coral. Sorry about it, but coral isn´t particularly fun to land on.

message 22: by H00DEDRIOT (last edited Oct 07, 2019 02:02PM) (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander looked at Joseph and raise an eyebrow. "So why didn't you just make me land farther into the water?" He'd ask as his metal necklace growing sharper unintentionally. "The dumpster wasn't all banana peels and apple cores." He'd say holding up his hand as several small cuts were healing.

message 23: by Xander (new)

¨Because why would I be a saint to somebody I barely even know? Be glad I didin´t drop you in a bee farm or something.¨ He said that as a glass of lemonade landed next to Zander via another mirror. ¨I hope that smooths things over, even by a little.

message 24: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean sat down on her towel and brooded over things

message 25: by Xander (new)

Joseph floated over and laid next to Jean. ¨Heya there Jean.¨ He said sweetly as he set a conch shell on her lap.

message 26: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean grinned and put the shell to her ear, "Hi Joseph, I can hear the sea"

message 27: by Xander (new)

Joseph grinned as he yawned a bit. ¨Cool, glad you like it.¨ He said happily.

message 28: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments " Use my lap as a Pillow,your tired so use me as a rest" she smiled

message 29: by Xander (new)

Joseph did so hesitantly. He held her hand gently and smiled. ¨I swear you´re too good for me sometimes Jean.¨ He said sweetly.

message 30: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments jean just giggled and ruffled his hair

message 31: by Xander (new)

Joseph sighed and fell asleep for a bit, but not before rigging his quirks to jet him away if someone tried pranking him while he was indisposed. Soon Fury manifested and formed a cover over Joseph. His mirrors floated in the air above him and Jean providing incredible shade.

message 32: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander sat on his towel and just watched the ocean. He didn't really know what else to do so he just watched the area.

message 33: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean kissed Joseph's forehead and rested on her hands,

message 34: by Xander (new)

Joseph smiled in his sleep. He couldn´t be happier than at this moment. He woke up after a bit and saw that Jean was still there. ¨You didn´t have to wait on me.¨ He smiled slightly.

(I´m thinking of having his overprotective sister walk in on Jean and Joseph, with her getting the wrong idea. Just for comedic effect.)

message 35: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments ( That would be funny)

Jean smiled. "Don't be silly you're my friend so why wouldn't i wait"

message 36: by Xander (new)

Joseph chuckled. ¨Maybe to get even?¨ He said bluntly. ¨You always loved getting payback for my antics.¨

Meanwhile Joseph´s sister, Yurina walked down to the beach in her usual swimwear, a jet black one piece. She saw Joseph´s mirrors and investigated. She tapped Jean on the shoulder and glared. ¨Just what are you doing with my dear brother?¨ She slowly cracked her knuckles.

message 37: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean froze, "Uh...... hanging out" she replied as she watched the girl crack her nuckles

message 38: by Xander (new)

Joseph sat up and kissed Jean on the cheek. ¨Something wrong?¨ He said sweetly. He held Jean´s hand. Yurina´s eyes turned black as she stormed off and broke something. She came back and sighed. ¨I support your relationship.¨

message 39: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean had wide eyes then looked at Joseph, "SHE'S YOUR SISTER!"

message 40: by Xander (new)

¨Yea, you ever notice in class how she´s always next to me and how we always have the same lunch?¨ He said before smiling at Yurina. ¨I´ll be ok sis.¨

message 41: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments "Ohh.... Ok now i get it"

message 42: by Xander (new)

¨What on earth is going through your mischievous little mind?¨ He asks concerned. ¨Just bear in mind if your assumption is wrong, you will be embarrassed.¨

message 43: by H00DEDRIOT (new)

H00DEDRIOT (zandraga) | 70 comments Zander sat up and looked at the commotion. As he saw the chaos somewhat dying down he'd lay back down enjoying the warm air and sea breeze.

message 44: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean shook her head, "It's nothing, i'm just glad your here with me"

message 45: by Xander (new)

Joseph smirked and kissed Jean. ¨I´m sure you are.¨

message 46: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments the first thing jean did was turn fire engine red the second thing was kiss him back

message 47: by Xander (new)

Joseph smirked as he cuddled Jean. Meanwhile Yurina just waded into the water with a surfboard and went on her merry way.

message 48: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments Jean kept blushing and hugged back

message 49: by Xander (new)

¨Sorry about my sister. When I was born the hospital sorta gave me to an adoption agency instead of handing me over to my family. Though it turned out the adoption agency was just a front for a villain faction. We only just have been able to reunite thanks to this school. So, please bear with her for my sake.¨ He hugged her gently.

message 50: by Pancake (new)

Pancake Butterball (upsetbean) | 67 comments "It's ok, my Dad was like that with me til he meet you"

« previous 1