The Chronicle's of St Mary's Fans discussion

When did you last see your father

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Donna (new)

Donna | 13 comments In which book do we find out why Max's relationship with her dad is so bad? I'm sure I've read all the series, and I have a suspicion I know why. I just want to clarify it.

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Davis | 7 comments Very early on, I want to say book one or two? Since we’re 10 deep, with as many .5 short stories between each, I can’t say for sure, though.

message 3: by Donna (new)

Donna | 13 comments Thanks for the reply Michael. I'll have a quick scan of both of those. We have her new time police series to look forward to as well in November. Fingers crossed they're as good.

message 4: by Michael (new)

Michael Davis | 7 comments Looking forward to that one! Let me know if you find what you’re looking for or not. All the best!

message 5: by Donna (new)

Donna | 13 comments Hi Michael, I actually ended up messaging Jodi , and she very kindly responded. The answer lies in 'A trail through time' book number 4. I've not had chance to re-read this book yet, but it's on my to do list. Thanks for helping out.

message 6: by Michael (new)

Michael Davis | 7 comments Excellent! Glad you got a direct response. I’m also jealous that you have such a good one ahead of you, unread.