Goodreads Reviewers' Group discussion

Reviews by Genre (Fiction) > Anybody want to review a young adult horror/thriller book? :)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by I.M. (new)

I.M. Bones (imbones) | 3 comments Hi,

I have just self published a book on amazon and would love some honest reviews. The book is ‘The Moon Eater: Gold Book One’.

Here is the blurb:

Modern day London.
The city of dark streets and mysterious happenings.
And also the home of half werewolf assassin Gold. If anything goes bump in the night then it would defiantly be this sugar obsessed, mask wearing, hitman. He has a flare for the occult and an ear for classical music, but by day, the mortals know him as that ‘sweet young baker that makes those fantastic cupcakes!’
Enter Curtis Walker, a detective investigating a string of strange murders, and the last person to believe that anything otherworldly is going on, but could this phantom killer have anything to do with his sister’s untimely death?

And a short description:

This is a fast-paced, blood curdling novel for young adults! With a modern-day penny dreadful vibe, it is something that is fun and uniquely dark. Gold is a young half werewolf assassin on the hunt for a blood addicted minotaur who may be chomping on a few mortals under the moonlight here and there…

If this sounds like a book you’d like to read and review please give me an email where I can send you a copy in a format of your preference.

message 2: by Erica (new)

Erica Criscione | 1 comments erica.criscione19@gmail.com

sounds right up my alley

message 3: by I.M. (new)

I.M. Bones (imbones) | 3 comments Hi would you like me to send you a copy for review ? I can email PDF or mobi formats :)

message 4: by Christine V (new)

Christine V Medina (cvmedina1983) | 3 comments oMG, loving the synopsis!!! I would love a PDF copy cvmedina1983@gmail.com