1×1+ RPs discussion

1×1's > Anthony and Janelle

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (College Students x Best Friends)

message 2: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett Grey drove home to the apartment she shared with her best friend Chris. It has been a long day after finishing up her classes for the day. Finishing a shift at the tutoring center, and going to the rink and skating around for an hour. Scarlett was preparing for a competition with her couch but she wasn't in the competitive league as much. But at least skating gave her a distraction from schoolwork. Scarlett is a full-time student at the school her classes were only two days a week she takes five classes two in-person and three online. Then she works at the tutoring center and runs with the school track team. She also takes her time at home to work on her novel since she is a literature major she is preparing to publish something one of her professors told her to attempt to publish even if she's not done with school. Scarlett parked in front of the apartment she got out of the car, she locked it and walked over to the door. She unlocked it and walked inside. "Chris, are you home?" She asked him. Chris was Scarlett's best friend he helped her so much when she needed it and she did her best to help him since they were both going through a lot of problems. Scarlett also dealt with a secret that she was scared to admit.

message 3: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett walked over to him she gave him a gentle hug while he was still working. "My day was good, it was slow though." She said to him. "The only thing that was exciting was finishing up my routine. I can start practicing it more." She said to him. "How was your day?" She asked him as she took a seat next to him. Scarlett smiled softly at him. "How is your music going?" She asked him. Scarlett rubbed his back gently as she smiled at him.

message 4: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett chuckled. "I'm glad I was able to rescue you, Chris." She smiled as she sat down next to him. "I would love to teach you how to skate," She admitted. She smiled. "To play the violin and skate would be cool." She admitted. Scarlett sat on the couch with him when he rubbed her back she smiled at him. "How are you really doing? I know these past few weeks have been really difficult." She said to him.

message 5: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett nodded her head. She smiled at him. "It's been 15 years," She admitted to him. She chuckled, "I tried to be around, as much as I could in the past and now." She said to him. Scarlett chuckled when he mentioned when she came to his room crying and ranting she felt him hug her instead. She hugged him back gently. "You were there for me during the darkest times and I am here for you as best I can be." She said to Chris.

message 6: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments “I love many things about you too Chris. No matter what you always are there and I’m so glad for that.” She admitted. Scarlett relaxed in his arms as he embraced her. “After school that’s our journey find a job and live.” She admitted. “I’m scared too, life is scary but i know we can get through it.” She admitted. “You know how our counselors say to start early in preparing for our career so that when we are done with college the transition is easier?” She said to him. “I think right now while we are scared we should start that transition together so later on we won’t be afraid.” She admitted.

message 7: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((I would say a two bed-room apartment.))

Scarlett smiled at his words. "Yeah, we won't be alone at all." She assured him. "Tomorrow we can watch a movie or we can borrow a movie?" She said to him. "Or if you want we can go to the carnival?" She suggested to him. "There's the ice rink, the free concert, and more activities." She said to him. Scarlett relaxed next to him when he laid down she smiled. "I'm going to have something to eat first and then I will try and get some sleep but you are right I haven't slept in a while." she admitted.

message 8: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett nodded she got up and opened her salad which she premade. Scarlett ate her salad before cleaning up and going to the bathroom she brushed her teeth and changed into her pajamas. She went over to sit down with Chris. "Yeah sure," She sat down next to him she grabbed the remote so they could turn on a movie. "You can choose this time." She said to him. Scarlett had always had feelings for Chris bigger feelings than before and yet she was scared to admit ti to Chris she didn't want to break away their friendship.

message 9: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (Yes I get the notifications from the app to my phone you need to make sure that it's on in your settings depending on your phone.))

Scarlett relax with Chris when she heard his words. Scarlett thought. "We can go to your room. It can be a lot more comfortable than the ouch and your tv is bigger." She said to him. Scarlett got up and decided to make some warm hot chocolate she went with him into his room holding both mugs for them to drink. Scarlett grabbed his extra blanket and sat next to him. "Hmm let's do Monster's Inc." She said to him as she chooses the movie.

message 10: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Do you have an iPhone?))

Scarlett sipped her hot chocolate as she sat with him. "It's one of my favorites." She admitted to him. "I'm glad you like it." She said to him. "Hot Chocolate is a great cure to help relax." She said to him. Scarlett chuckled when he joked she laid with him she laid on him. "If you want I can lay on the pillows more than laying on you," She said to him.

message 11: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments (Ah okay I don't know how to use Samsung if the app doesn't work for you then use your regular internet just to check.))

Scarlett nodded she laid down with him she took another sip of her hot chocolate. "It's one of the best Pixar movies." She said to him in a soft voice. She smiled as the movie started it made her relax more.

message 12: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((When you are logged in on like the internet page refresh it and it says the notifications. If you have any questions contact gr there's the main group you can contact and ask them about it.))

It didn't take long for Scarlett she set down the hot chocolate on his night table and laid with him. Scarlett felt herself fall asleep she slowly did fall asleep when his lead laid on her chest she didn't notice as she breathed in and out gently as she slept.

message 13: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((sounds good. Sorry I took so long my dad is very hectic.))

Scarlett fell asleep in his arms she was so relaxed and to be honest she hasn't slept well in a while so this is the first time she's been able to sleep really well.

message 14: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Yeah I'm just tired. Like I said I'm not getting any messages so I hope you are not sending me any through pm messages.))

Scarlett rolled slightly over so Chris could get up. Scarlett wasn't sure why Chris struggled to sleep she would have to see tomorrow if he wanted to tell her. Scarlett continued to sleep as she tried to rest all night. Scarlett's phone was buzzing but she didn't hear ir did not do she answer it. The call was from her mother who most likely as just trying to ask for money.

message 15: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Oh okay yeah I didn't see it. But my day has been slow/hectic.))

Scarlett woke up in the morning she sighed and stretched lightly she stood up and went to the bathroom. She took a shower and got changed into a romper and a cardigan. She walked over to Chris she smiled at him. "Morning," She said to him. "How long did you sleep?" She asked him.

message 16: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett nodded her head. "I'm glad you slept well. But this happens every night Chirs." SHe said to him. "Why can't you sleep?" she asked him in a curious voice. "Chris this only happens if you had an extreme stressor or nightmare that is keeping you awake. You can tell me if you want too." She said to him in a concerned voice.

message 17: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett nodded. "I just don't want this nightmare to control your life." She said to him. "We can always talk you know that." She said to him as she sat down and started eating. "Same old my mom trying to get me to give her money." She sighed. Her mom would become verbally abusive if she didn't give her money. "I'm not giving her anything." She assured him.

message 18: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments Scarlett nodded. “Okay,” she assured him. “Um everyday.” She admitted. Scarlett hated bringing up her mother. It drove her insane at times. “Not yet, I will call him later and talk to him.” She said to him.

message 19: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Heading to bed will talk to you later.))

message 20: by Janelle (new)

Janelle  (jj_thompson) | 4693 comments ((Sorry I've been busy all day and it's so late here I'm heading to bed but I will be more active tomorrow.))

"No it's alright Chris," She assured him. Scarlett listened to him and thought of it as she smiled. "I would love that yes," She said to him. It could distract them both and they both knew they needed a good distraction.