New Adult Book Club discussion

Bright Lights (Talia Shaw Series #1)
This topic is about Bright Lights
Archived Read it Review it 2019 > #71/19 Talia Shaw Series by Christine J Darcy

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Oct 02, 2019 10:57AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments #71/19
Title: Talia Shaw Series (3 books) Bright Lights, Love Songs, and Happy Endings
Author: Christine J. Darcy
Genre: New Adult romance
Heat Level: Moderate
Formats: Mobi, Epub & pdf
Copies: 25 (sent out by author)
Goodreads Links : - BRIGHT LIGHTS (Talia Shaw #1) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
LOVE SONGS (Talia Shaw #2) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...
HAPPY ENDINGS (Talia Shaw #3) https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

BRIGHT LIGHTS

A gripping coming of age tale of love, fame, family, friends and finding your way through this crazy thing called life.

Talia Shaw had dreamed one day she’d be flying on a private plane to LA to record an album with her best friends, but when the plane comes crashing down and Talia is the only survivor, she has to do it all on her own.

Talia struggles with her survivor’s guilt as she writes her new album and missing her friends as she makes new ones. As her career explodes bringing fame and success, she meets and falls in love for the first time with the cocky, handsome as hell rock star Laurie Siler.

Bright Lights is Book One of Three Talia Shaw novels that will follow Talia as she navigates the perils of love and ups and downs of fame. There will be laughter, love, sex, betrayals, vengeance, forgiveness, weddings, funerals, and finally a happy ending.
LOVE SONGS

Love Songs picks up where Bright Lights left off, a heartbroken Talia is being reinvigorated on international tour with best friends, Teddy and Lucy. While the rest of the crew is partying, Talia is writing her next album fuelled by her breakup with Laurie.

On a break, back in New York, Talia meets gorgeous but serious actor, Jack O’Halloran and a new relationship begins. But it might be a little too much, too soon. No one seems to compare to Laurie. Not Jack, or Jasper, the British actor she meets at the Met Ball and goes home with after a run in with a drunk and rambling Laurie. Nor Romy, the super-rich super model who gets Talia to experiment with her sexuality.

More betrayals, more heart aches and another painful public humiliation on the night of her best friend’s wedding will lead Talia to make a big decision about the life she wants to be living and who she wants to live it with…

Talia’s story ends in Book Three, Happy Endings, coming out July 2019. Will she get hers?
HAPPY ENDINGS

Talia has always been good at running away.

After troubled rapper Easton Vane pulls out an even more showstopping humiliation of her, Talia escapes to an island away from everyone and everything. Her friends and family begin to worry she’ll never leave her perfect slice of paradise until a series of fortunate and unfortunate events bring her back into the real world. After a certain shocking confession of feelings, Talia seems to recover her inspiration and a new album comes tumbling out of her.

With its successes, Talia is dragged back into the spotlight where she just can’t stop running in to Laurie Siler. Over and over they’re thrown back together. But it’s fine because she’s definitely over him. She is. Over him. Definitely.

Oh god…

But maybe this time it’ll work out. Can they finally get their happy ending?
TO SIGN UP please leave your email address and preferred format below. Once copies go out you will have three weeks to Read and Review the BOOK, and please don't forget to post the link to your review in this thread!

If you cannot finish this book for whatever reason, please let us know so we can remove your name from THE LIST and allow someone else to review it. Thank You.

REVIEWERS

1)Brooke mortsolfbrooke@gmail.com Mobi
2)Tori spellcastchaos@gmail.com
3)Bec trade_mistakes@hotmail.com Mobi
4)Juliette Belliard jwls29@gmail.com
5)Marie fairlady805_a70a53@kindle.com Mobi
6)Ann Marie Stratton astratton_a30a13@kindle.com Mobi
7)Bella bellajaymoore@gmail.com Mobi
8)Ashley Ashley_sherwood7@hotmail.con

message 2: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (goodreadscombrooke_mortsolf) | 123 comments mortsolfbrooke@gmail.com mobi please

message 3: by Tori (new)

Tori Byrnes | 12 comments spellcastchaos@gmail.com

message 4: by Bec (new) - rated it 4 stars

Bec (sowrongitsbec) trade_mistakes@hotmail.com

Mobi please

message 5: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Tori wrote: "spellcastchaos@gmail.com"

Which format would you like ?

message 6: by Tori (new)

Tori Byrnes | 12 comments Nicola wrote: "Tori wrote: "spellcastchaos@gmail.com"

Which format would you like ?"

Oops. Mobi, please! Thanks

Juliette Belliard | 31 comments jwls29@gmail.com

Mobi, please

Dumpsterdogbooks  (dumpsterdogbooks) | 23 comments astratton_a30a13@kindle.com
Mobi

Marie Lucio | 106 comments Have they been send out?

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 7 comments Mobi please!!

bellajaymoore@gmail.com

message 12: by Derna (new)

Derna | 5314 comments Mod
Juliette, Marie, Ann and, Bella you will be sent your copy soon.

message 13: by Brooke (new)

Brooke (goodreadscombrooke_mortsolf) | 123 comments I will unfortunately not be able to finish this series on time. I had something come up that needs my attention. I'm sorry!

message 14: by Derna (new)

Brooke wrote: "I will unfortunately not be able to finish this series on time. I had something come up that needs my attention. I'm sorry!"

You're more than welcome to have extra time especially as there are three books.

message 15: by Derna (new)

PLEASE NOTE ~ As there are three books in this RI&RI everyone is welcome to have an extra three week if need be.

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 7 comments Derna wrote: "PLEASE NOTE ~ As there are three books in this RI&RI everyone is welcome to have an extra three week if need be."

Thanks!!!

Dumpsterdogbooks  (dumpsterdogbooks) | 23 comments Hi I still haven’t received anything, if it’s needed my gmail is annmarie.stratton1997@gmail.com - thanks!

message 18: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (asherwood) Ashley_sherwood7@hotmail.con

message 19: by Derna (new)

Ann Marie Stratton wrote: "Hi I still haven’t received anything, if it’s needed my gmail is annmarie.stratton1997@gmail.com - thanks!"

Author sending your copy

message 20: by Derna (new)

Ashley wrote: "Ashley_sherwood7@hotmail.con"

The author will send you your copy soon.

message 22: by Bella (last edited Oct 09, 2019 09:23AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Bella Jay (authorbellajay) | 7 comments Not sure how much more time was given but life happened and I haven't been able to finish book 2 & 3 yet but hope to finish book 2 by the weekend and 3 the following week !

message 23: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments Bella wrote: "Not sure how much more time was given but life happened and I haven't been able to finish book 2 & 3 yet but hope to finish book 2 by the weekend and 3 the following week !" ok Please let me know when you have done

message 24: by Nicola (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments it has now been 6 weeks so reviews are due. Anyone not finished all the books yet please just let myself or another moderator know, thank you