Period Six - Independent Reading Updates discussion

November 2019 > Independent Reading Goal

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mariah (last edited Oct 24, 2019 06:03PM) (new)

Mariah | 5 comments Mod
Come up with a reading goal for yourself for this month. Look at the photos uploaded (to the right of the screen, you will see a link that says, "photos"). You may use these as examples for your goal. This is a personal goal and something YOU want to achieve as a reader by the end of this month. Remember - make it realistic!
DUE by Friday, 11/01.

message 2: by Miley (new)

Miley | 1 comments To pick a good book and start reading.

message 3: by Shamhad (new)

Shamhad | 6 comments My personal goal is to read as many books as I can in this month and finish all of them, maybe even start a new series. I will do this by reading before I do my homework, on the bus, before sleeping , at lunch, and at win period

message 4: by Steven (new)

Steven Bernstein | 2 comments My goal is to read at least 50 pages of Calculus for Dummies this month by binge reading for about an hour twice every weekend.

message 5: by Courtney (new)

Courtney | 5 comments My goal is to read at least 100 pages or get halfway through my book this month. I will achieve this goal by reading my book 5-10 minutes a day.

message 6: by Donavin (new)

Donavin | 5 comments My goal is to read 2 chapters of a book this weekend.

message 7: by Ivan (last edited Nov 01, 2019 09:36AM) (new)

Ivan Vega | 3 comments My goal is to pick up a book from the library that I can personally relate too and see what the narrators' life is like and compare it to my own.

message 8: by Marwa (new)

Marwa Mustafa | 5 comments My goal is to try and read a genre I am not usually interested in. I will accomplish this goal by reading everyday for a couple of minutes.

message 9: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Weicht | 4 comments I want to get a good book and complete in two months.

message 10: by Sophia (new)

Sophia | 5 comments My goal is to pick a book I am interested in and won't get bored with and be able to finish it.

message 11: by Donavin (new)

Donavin | 5 comments My goal is to read another 2-3 chapters this weekend.

message 12: by Camaryn (new)

Camaryn Houseman | 1 comments My goal is to read at least one chapter book this month.

message 13: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Elicker | 4 comments My goal for this month is to read at least 1-2 reading books.

message 14: by Sybella (last edited Nov 01, 2019 09:39AM) (new)

Sybella DeMaio | 5 comments My goal is to finish the book I am reading now, and read a few more books from the author. I want to read at least 3 good books this year. I am going to achieve this goal by making sure to read a little every day.

message 15: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Elicker | 4 comments I will achieve this by reading every other day at least 1-2 hours.

message 16: by Anna (new)

Anna Collins | 5 comments my goal is to finish the book that I'm reading by the end of november. I am going to achieve this goal by actually reading during class and also reading when I finish other work.

message 17: by Nate (new)

Nate | 4 comments My goal is to read everyday and night maybe a chapter everyday at least 1-3 chapters a day.

message 18: by Brayden (new)

Brayden Starner | 3 comments My Goal is to read at least three quarters of a book per month.

message 19: by Olivia (new)

Olivia | 2 comments i want to be able to finsh my book by the end of the new year.

message 20: by Jholei (new)

Jholei | 2 comments A goal I want to do is read as many books as possible :)

message 21: by Azhan (new)

Azhan Nadeem | 2 comments My goal is to finish the book I'm reading right now

message 22: by Gabby (last edited Nov 01, 2019 09:42AM) (new)

Gabby L.H | 2 comments My goal is to read at least 2 books this month.

message 23: by Jaeden (new)

Jaeden | 1 comments My goal for this month is to read at least 2 reading books that im into.

message 24: by Colyn (new)

Colyn Kitchen | 5 comments my goal is to read 3-4 books
a month, even if there small.

message 25: by Jaden (new)

Jaden Wiggins | 3 comments My goal is to not stop reading my book because it can be boring in a book sometimes

message 26: by Donavin (new)

Donavin | 5 comments Coole Nummer: Als ich DER GRÖSSTE war
I'm on page 7. I like my book so far but it's kind of so i don't know if i'll finish my goal. I already wrote my goal somewhere above this comment.

message 27: by Trevor (last edited Jan 17, 2020 01:23PM) (new)

Trevor | 4 comments My goal is to read 2 books this month.

message 28: by Nadir (new)

Nadir | 4 comments My goal is to get a book that I am into and I love and i am interested and i need to read more

message 29: by Sophia (new)

Sophia Correll | 4 comments My goal is to finish my book by Christmas break. I will do this by reading 5 minutes every day.

message 30: by Donavin (new)

Donavin | 5 comments When I Was the Greatest In my story Ali is talking about his father and how he was a good guy but got in trouble with the law. Also, him and his Mama were talking about his friend Noodles shoplifting and stuff like that. I like this book because it's based in New York and I can really relate to the story.