Period Seven - Independent Reading Updates discussion

November 2019 > Independent Reading Goal

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss (last edited Oct 24, 2019 06:11PM) (new)

Miss Miller | 5 comments Mod
Come up with a reading goal for yourself for this month. Look at the photos uploaded (to the right of the screen, you will see a link that says, "photos"). You may use these as examples for your goal. This is a personal goal and something YOU want to achieve as a reader by the end of this month. Remember - make it realistic!
DUE by Friday, 11/01.

message 2: by Maria (new)

Maria | 4 comments My goal is to read as much as possible during school since I don't read much at home.

message 3: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Roeting | 7 comments My reading goal for the month of november is two at least read two books.

message 4: by Jace (new)

Jace | 2 comments I want to stay on task because I easily get distracted.

message 5: by Molly (new)

Molly Holness | 4 comments I want to remember to keep track in the writing notebook. I know I'll probably end up forgetting to do it so I want to make sure I have the goal of trying to remember it.

message 6: by Ainsley (new)

Ainsley Davis | 4 comments My goal is to read as much a possible and try to make time to read.

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 5 comments My goal is to read many books this year and read more at school

message 8: by Pari (new)

Pari Patel | 4 comments My goal is to read each book each day for ten minutes at least.

message 9: by Peter (new)

Peter Hummel | 5 comments to read a book

message 10: by Marya (new)

Marya Mahamadou (24mahamadoum) | 4 comments My independent reading goal for me has me, at least finished one book a month. I usually finish the minimum 4 books a year, which in my reading vocabulary isn't the best.

message 11: by Andrew (new)

Andrew | 4 comments I just wanna read one book because I read super slowly and I hate to read. So I made my goal super easy to do

message 12: by Liani (new)

Liani | 3 comments I want to finish the book I am reading at the moment and another book or two. I can complete this goal by reading during freetime I have in and out of class.

message 13: by Jai (new)

Jai Ceesay | 4 comments My indepedent reading goal is to read a book that isn't by Dr. Seuss and not get bored, because books are boring,

message 14: by Nathan (new)

Nathan Stoltzfus | 4 comments My goal for this month is to read three books by the end of the month.

message 15: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Lauver | 6 comments I want to at least finish my maze runner book, and also the giver, not really at home but I want to read a lot at school so I don't have to at home.

message 16: by Travis (new)

Travis Miller | 6 comments I want to read faster and better

message 17: by Emmett (new)

Emmett Alas | 5 comments I want to read at least 12 books.

message 18: by Zach (new)

Zach | 2 comments My reading goal for this month is to read 2 books.

message 19: by Emily (new)

Emily Bittner | 3 comments My independent reading goal is to finish at least one book, since I don't usually read a lot.

message 20: by Thad (new)

Thad | 3 comments My goal is to read more than 10 books.

message 21: by Makayla (new)

Makayla | 5 comments My goal is to read a lot more than I already do. I also want to keep picking good books that I know I will want to keep reading.

message 22: by Alayna (new)

Alayna Williams (24williamsamasdstudentorg) | 4 comments My goal for November is to finish the book I am currently reading and start and finish another one as well.

message 23: by Samantha (new)

Samantha Rybacki | 5 comments My goal is to read at least 5 times a week

message 24: by Emmett (new)

Emmett Alas | 5 comments My goal is to read 15 minutes out of school every day.

message 25: by Jaedon (new)

Jaedon Teter | 4 comments My goal is to read more and for at least 10 minutes a day since I don't read much and I should more.

message 26: by Emmett (new)

Emmett Alas | 5 comments My goal is to read 2 books in the month of december

message 27: by Autumn (new)

Autumn Roeting | 7 comments My goal is to put aside more time to read and maybe finish a book.