Period One - Independent Reading Updates discussion

November 2019 > Independent Reading Goal

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Miss (last edited Oct 24, 2019 06:07PM) (new)

Miss Miller | 5 comments Mod
Come up with a reading goal for yourself for this month. Look at the photos uploaded (to the right of the screen, you will see a link that says, "photos"). You may use these as examples for your goal. This is a personal goal and something YOU want to achieve as a reader by the end of this month. Remember - make it realistic!
DUE by Friday, 11/01.

message 2: by Teagan (new)

Teagan Valente | 5 comments My reading goal is 1/2 a book a month. I have a lot of practice so I have to make my goal realistic to the time I have.

message 3: by Abby (new)

Abby | 5 comments My reading goal for each month is to at least read 1-2 books. I have trouble reading books because i do not always understand what i am reading about. With the amount of time though that i have i feel like i will be able to complete this goal.

message 4: by Sumaya (last edited Nov 01, 2019 06:31AM) (new)

Sumaya Abdi | 5 comments My reading goal for each month to read 1 book. I am really busy and I play sports. So, I usually won't have time to read a book but I will try to read at some point. I will read 15 minutes a day.

message 5: by Alexander (new)

Alexander | 5 comments My independent reading goal for each month is to read 1 book each month

message 6: by Daron (new)

Daron Behney | 5 comments My goal is to read at least 1 book each month.

message 7: by Amina (new)

Amina Mulaosmanovic | 5 comments My reading goal is to read at least 2 chapters a week

message 8: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Reed | 5 comments My goal is to finish this book by the end of the month.

message 9: by Heather (last edited Nov 01, 2019 06:34AM) (new)

Heather McFadden | 4 comments My reading goal for each month is to read 1-2 books a month by making time to read a certain amount of page a day

message 10: by Gill (new)

Gill Silvera | 3 comments My reading goal is to read at least 3 chapters a week. I need a reason to skip piano lessons. I'm gonna try to read a few pages a day.

message 11: by Gavin (new)

Gavin | 4 comments My reading goal for each month is to read 1/2 a book every month. I am always busy and don't really have to read that much. So I will try to find time to read.

message 12: by Silas (new)

Silas Miller | 3 comments My reading goal for each month is to finish a book and I will do this by reading a little bit a day.

message 13: by Skyler (new)

Skyler Bernstein | 4 comments My goal is to read ten minutes every day for a month.

message 14: by Matthew (new)

Matthew Barbagello | 3 comments My goal is to try and read 1/2 to 1 book per month. I want to read at least 1 page everyday.

message 15: by Tyler (new)

Tyler Brandtonies | 4 comments My goal is to read at least 225-250 pages a month. i will meet this goal by reading for 15 minutes 4 days a week.

message 16: by Victoria (new)

Victoria | 5 comments My readin goal for is to read 1 book each month. I also want to read new books instead of reading the same ones again and again. I plan on doing this by setting a few 9th periods aside each cycle just to read my books.

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Meyers | 5 comments My goal is read half a book a month, to keep my reading at a steady pace. Books are a good way to learn and can be very enjoyable, so I think it will be a beneficial way for me too learn.