What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about three children (main character, princess, boy made of rubber)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Laura (new)

Laura | 1 comments A children's book with three main characters, all kids. One of the characters is a boy, who can bounce. I remember there's a scene in the book where he's thrown out of a train and bounces to safety.
Another main character is a princess of some savage country. She's super aggressive and maybe swears a lot in her language?
I believe the third main character was kinda the main character but beyond her being female, I don't remember.
The story was probably kinda turn of the century (19th-20th).
I read this book as a kid, from the library. I think there were a few in a series. I think it was probably between 2008-2012 when I read it.

message 2: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2686 comments The Faceless Fiend : Being the Tale of a Criminal Mastermind, His Masked Minions and a Princess with a Butter Knife, Involving Explosives and a Certain Amount of Pushing and Shoving?
It's the second in a series called The Mad Misadventures of Emmaline and Rubberbones (Rubberbones being a boy who bounces), but seems to be the one with a princess in it.

message 3: by Pamela (new)

Pamela Love | 1134 comments I've read this series, and it is the one featuring the princess. (It's hilarious, by the way!)

message 4: by Becca (new)

Becca (beccalikesbooks) | 2686 comments Is this your book, Laura?