Greed Lust Addiction Greed Lust Addiction discussion

Part 1 vs Part 2? Which one excites you more?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Lakhan Mishra Well, guys, many readers have read and reviewed this book. It's the time we decide on some points about Greed Lust Addiction as a novel. Which of the two parts - 1 and 2, excite you more? Before Suraj's supposed murder or after Suraj meets Guru Ji?

Gudiya Rani I will vote for the first part for excitement and the second part for the maturity of the protagonist. Suraj changes himself from a man seeking revenge to a man living for the larger goals in life that comprise of social justice.

Ashok Chaudhary For me, part 2 was more balanced and visionary compared to part one which was faster and thrilling.

Abhishek Sharma Part one is indeed exciting and it moves at a pace greater than part 2. However, as others have mentioned in their reviews as well, the second part is more serious compared to the first part. Moreover, the second part has a broader canvas as well.

Ravi Gupta Gudiya wrote: "I will vote for the first part for excitement and the second part for the maturity of the protagonist. Suraj changes himself from a man seeking revenge to a man living for the larger goals in life ..."

Somehow, I agree with Gudiya here. First part is the portion that projects the novel into a direction of the motif. however, the second part is a little slow compared to the first and the motif transforms into something else.

Nishant Anirudh If it's about excitement, certainly the first part excites more because part 2 rather becomes wholesome or you can say it gets mature with the passage of pages.

Sima Reader I will go with part 2 in terms of maturity and broader vision like many others pointed out.

Tuhin Sharma I will say that part 2 of the novel was exciting for me because it was unexpected. I thought it to be a revenge novel to a great depth but it proved me wrong!