SOS: Serious Overload of Series discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive: Past Team Challenges > Heads Up! Prep for BookShelf Bingo R19 is underway!

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments BSB @ SOS
Round 19 will be starting shortly! Don't miss out!

We are hard at work prepping for R19. Spots fill up quickly once the sign-up thread is posted, so keep an eye out! We hope you will join us :D

message 2: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23491 comments Yay!!!

And if anyone wants to get a heads up - add books to the SOS Bookshelf & add them to shelves. We are including shelves from the bookshelf in Bingo :D

message 3: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 1746 comments Yay!! I'm excited!

message 4: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23491 comments Hope that means you'll play this round Cheryl :D

message 5: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 1746 comments Sandra wrote: "Hope that means you'll play this round Cheryl :D"

I'm looking forward to it. We are finishing up Bingo over on Cozy Mystery Bingo Challenge. I'm in a better place now so I can juggle a few challenges. I look forward to "seeing" everyone!

message 6: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23491 comments Yay!!!! Glad you're feeling a little better!

Valerie ~ Val Hall ~ | 8443 comments Yay! just what I need.

message 8: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 1746 comments Sandra wrote: "Yay!!!! Glad you're feeling a little better!"

Grief counseling has made a world of difference.

message 9: by Sandra, Kindle Operator Licence Required (new)

Sandra | 23491 comments Excellent Cheryl, sounds like it was just the thing.

message 10: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 1746 comments Sandra wrote: "Excellent Cheryl, sounds like it was just the thing."

That and getting back into fiber art. I've been weaving more. I recently bought a spinning wheel. I've taken a few classes in wet felting and I took up rug hooking. We have a big festival in the mountains the end of October and I'm taking 5 days off to go. Learning to be alone is hard, but I have excellent friends that keep me going.

message 11: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments I'm glad to hear you're surrounded by friends and a good support system, Cheryl. Enjoy the fall festival!

message 12: by Moondance (new)

Moondance (moondance120) | 1746 comments Steph wrote: "I'm glad to hear you're surrounded by friends and a good support system, Cheryl. Enjoy the fall festival!"

Thank you, Steph. It's a beautiful time of year in the NC mountains...*hint, hint*

message 13: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

Steph (angel4492) | 28229 comments ;) I'm sure it is!

message 14: by Steph, Just keep swimming … (new)

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.