Obsessed with True Crime discussion

The Peninsula Serial Killer: The True Story of Jon Scott Dunkle
This topic is about The Peninsula Serial Killer
True Crime Published 2019 > The Peninsula Serial Killer

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Fishface | 12125 comments This one came out less than a month and a half ago -- July 27, 2019 -- and is the work of our own C.L. Swinney. I am thrilled to have stumbled across this book because I really longed for more information about this guy when I read the first book about him. Swinney is someone I can count on for more information.

And you know what that means, right? This guy now gets his own shelf. Look for this book under Child Murders, Sex Crimes, Serial Murder and -- his own brand-new shelf -- under John Dunkle.

message 2: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3365 comments Mod
"The Peninsula. A region in California that separates many towns and cities south of San Francisco from the Pacific Ocean. While some parts of the Peninsula are densely populated, others are home to very tightknit communities. Belmont is one of the smaller ones. So, when serial killer Jon Scott Dunkle emerged in the early 1980s and started preying on teenage boys, the town was in the grips of terror.

Depending on who you talked to, Jon Scott Dunkle was either sane or insane, an overgrown kid or an evil genius. One moment, Dunkle would outsmart law enforcement by participating in searches for missing boys he murdered without giving away a hint that he was the killer. In the next moment, he was injecting bacon grease into his penis. Psychologists would eventually diagnose him as a Paranoid Schizophrenic.

When the dust settled, Jon Scott Dunkle would be charged with three murders, and two attempted murders, leaving a grieving town confused and angry."

Fishface | 12125 comments I think the bacon grease thing is a red flag. But I could be wrong.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Fishface wrote: "This one came out less than a month and a half ago -- July 27, 2019 -- and is the work of our own C.L. Swinney. I am thrilled to have stumbled across this book because I really longed for more info..."

HEYYYYYYYY! Thank you for the support and kind words. I greatly appreciate it!

Chris

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Fishface wrote: "I think the bacon grease thing is a red flag. But I could be wrong."

Yeah this kind of thing was done by Herbert Mullin as well. He was a SK I wrote about awhile back. Many SKs have bizarre sexual fascinations.

Chris

Fishface | 12125 comments C.L. wrote: "Fishface wrote: "This one came out less than a month and a half ago -- July 27, 2019 -- and is the work of our own C.L. Swinney. I am thrilled to have stumbled across this book because I really lon..."

Negative perspiration man!!! Seriously, the other book I read on this guy never mentioned bacon grease...As a mental health professional I think I am on firm ground when I say that anyone who rapes and kills young boys has probably got a kink in his slinky, bacon grease or no bacon grease...

message 7: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3365 comments Mod
PSA: Don't google kinky slinky. I'll be back in a few hours/days.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Fishface wrote: "C.L. wrote: "Fishface wrote: "This one came out less than a month and a half ago -- July 27, 2019 -- and is the work of our own C.L. Swinney. I am thrilled to have stumbled across this book because..."

FORRRRR SURRREEE!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza wrote: "PSA: Don't google kinky slinky. I'll be back in a few hours/days."

I almost did....thanks for alerting me!!!

Fishface | 12125 comments LOL