What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Horror-A man stuck on land because a sea monster is always watching him from the water

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jorge (new)

Jorge Murillo | 1 comments I remember reading this when I was in middle school or highschool, had to be around 2000-2009, I think the literature book it was in was a lot older though. The story is about a man, maybe a sailor? Who can no longer go out on open water because he has a creature that is stalking him. Whenever he looks out at a body of water, it was always there a black silhouette out in the distance always watching him, waiting for a chance to get him, it was no longer than two pages and I think there was a drawing of a black silhouette in water as the background of the pages
Thank you guys for your help!

message 2: by [on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars (last edited Sep 09, 2019 09:40AM) (new)

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1528 comments The Colomber by Dino Buzzati matches up with most of these details (it's longer, though). The anthology I read it in didn't have pictures, however.

message 3: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 5206 comments You can see all the collections including it here.

[on hiatus] The rockabilly werewolf from Mars | 1528 comments Still looking for this?