Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Issues > I'm having a hard time deleting books from my author page

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Neil (new)

Neil Fraser | 5 comments I have a newly created Author page, I successfully added one book, "Beholding Trinity Through Relationship" and am trying to add my other book "Beholding God In The Psalms." But there are many other books on my author dashboard that are not mine. And I can't get them deleted. Also, the two books I've written are the beginning of a series called "Beholding God." I have had a reader account for over a year. But my focus will be on the author page. Thank you for any help you can provide.

message 2: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13558 comments If most of the books are not yours, please contact Support to have your books moved off the default profile. Just state clearly which ones are yours.

https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...

message 3: by Neil (new)

Neil Fraser | 5 comments I just posted another topic with all the Goodreads title urls listed. Let me know if that is not enough. I have seen other posts in this librarian area that did that, and it seems to be encouraged in a librarian authored post. Thank you.

message 4: by Neil (new)

Neil Fraser | 5 comments If I still need to go to the contact link in your post above please confirm that.

message 5: by Scott (new)

Scott If there are only a few books a librarian can do it but for a large amount or majority then it is better to have support handle it. Another reason to be moved to a new profile is that any new books by the other author will be automatically imported to the default profile and more will have to be moved.

message 6: by lethe (new)

lethe | 13558 comments Neil wrote: "If I still need to go to the contact link in your post above please confirm that."

Yes, since only two books are yours, it is better to have them moved to a new profile than all the other books off the current profile.

message 7: by Neil (new)

Neil Fraser | 5 comments I did just make the same request using the contact link you provided above. So I don't need any more attention to this thread. Thank you for pointing me the right way for help.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.