Teen Book Club discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book of the Month > October 2019 BOTM Suggestions

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emilie, professional fangirl (new)

Emilie | 1191 comments Mod
Hey guys! School starting has been very stressful. I hope to be a little more active on here since I’ve gotten used to my schedule. Since October is the spooky season, leave some of your favorite thriller or horror books for the BOTM! I’ll make a poll on September 28 to choose.

message 2: by mari (new)

mari (mari_rizwan) | 9 comments I'm not sure if others would consider this as a thriller but my favorite thriller would have to be Girl, Stolen by April Henry. Her books, in general, are amazing and I recommend them to anyone who enjoys thrillers/realistic fiction. :)

message 3: by Raynah (new)

Raynah A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena
Revival by Stephen King
Intensity by Dean Koontz

whimsical weirdo | 25 comments Idk what ya'll consider these, but I like calling them paranormal/thriller/horror XD

The Ghost Files by Apryl Baker
The Westing Game by Ellen Raskin

Both of them are my absolute favorites in their genre. :)

message 5: by mari (new)

mari (mari_rizwan) | 9 comments whimsical weirdo, i know right, The Westing Game is AMAZING!

ReaderExtraordinaire | 3 comments Westing Game ABSOLUTELY!! I've wanted to read it for so long but just never got around to it. Maybe this will be the motivation I need!

Eᐯᗩ ᗪᗩᗯᔕOᑎ ᗯᗩᖇᑎEᖇ Breaking Dawn By Stephenie Meyer

message 8: by Bailey (new)

Bailey the BookNerd (bn021206) House of Salt and Sorrows. It’s a retelling from the twelve dancing princesses and a mystery/horror. I definitely recommend!

message 9: by Emilie, professional fangirl (new)

Hi guys! I'm pleased to announce that the October Book of the Month is A Stranger in the House by Shari Lapena. I'll make a chat to discuss this book shortly!

message 10: by polaris pyxis (new)

polaris pyxis (polarispyxis) Man I’m reading The Shining all in honour of October and all but King better hurry up and scare me because regardless of the excellent writing and interesting plot so far, NOTHING IS HAPPENING AND IM NEARLY HALF WAY IN AND I WANNA BE SCARED ALREADY you know :/

message 11: by Emilie, professional fangirl (new)

The Shining is like a slow build up of horror, but it gets better. It’s not totally horrifying so if you really want that, you should probably check out some of his other books. I’ve heard Pet Sematary is very good!

message 12: by polaris pyxis (new)

polaris pyxis (polarispyxis) Thanks a lot!

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.