Aiken County Public Library discussion

What is your unpopular book opinion?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Aiken County Public Library | 64 comments For example, "Shakespeare was really not all that!"

message 2: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 7 comments That I hated a book while my sister loved it 😂😂😂

Aiken County Public Library | 64 comments Kelly wrote: "That I hated a book while my sister loved it 😂😂😂"

We all have our individual tastes! What book was it?

message 4: by Kelly (new)

Kelly | 7 comments This present darkness by Frank pretty

message 5: by Gina_in_SC (new)

Gina_in_SC (trprice2006) | 25 comments I absolutely hated the Goldfinch. Sorry! It was sooo long. I feel that it needed editing down like 200 pages. And who would think to steal a painting at a museum? Then, there was the drug use, that seemed to be “okay” like it was no big deal. I just couldn’t relate.

Aiken County Public Library | 64 comments Gina_in_SC wrote: "I absolutely hated the Goldfinch. Sorry! It was sooo long. I feel that it needed editing down like 200 pages. And who would think to steal a painting at a museum? Then, there was the drug use, that..."

That's a longgg book to get through without enjoying it! It vaguely reminds me of The Improbability of Love by Hannah Mary Rothschild (the description at least - I haven't read The Goldfinch). The goodreads reviews for that one are all over the place, too.