✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Tirithiel and Ryan

Comments Showing 1-50 of 92 (92 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Here's our RP. :) )

message 2: by Stacia (last edited Sep 13, 2019 01:48AM) (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments Name: Lady Clara Lucielle Edith
Appearance: She has curly red hair that is usually styled up, or mostly up, pale skin, an hourglass figure and she is covered in pale freckles. She has green eyes with golden-brown flecks around the pupils, she has long, graceful limbs though she only stands at a slight 5'5".
History: Clara is the older daughter of the noble Edith family, her younger sister is Sadie, age 11. Her parents are Edmund and Alexandria, always busy with work and running the household; though they always make time to throw events and balls.
Personality: Clara is timid, introverted and soft-spoken, but extremely stubborn, independent and strong-willed once she opens up. She is intelligent and artistic, loves to help people and always has good advice. She can also be hot-headed and quick-tempered at times, but this is only when she's caught in a bad mood. She likes to draw, paint, play piano, read, write, dance, go for walks in the gardens, and generally spend time in her own company.

description description description

Elven Clara:
description

message 3: by Ryan (last edited Sep 11, 2019 07:37AM) (new)

Ryan | 403 comments Name: Rystar
Age: He doesn't remember however he looks around his 20s somehow (But it's around a few thousand years).
History: He is a half angel knight that is the son of a human hero and an angel warrior. His father is still living to this day because of the angel warrior blessing him when she first met him. However, he lost an arm in battle and retired to being a blacksmith, and is the one who forged Rystar's favorite weapon, his lance. Now Rystar follows in his father's footsteps, and became a hero himself but now he along with those in the Kingdom of the Heavens will face a dark threat which threatens all of them and will kill them all unless if an unexpected ally saves them and defeats the threat during their darkest hour.
Personality: He treats everyone the same unless if they are pure evil or a demon. He is also nice and kind and tries to protect everyone he can to the best of his abilities. If he can help someone that is good then he’ll help them to the best he can. However he is very confused with anything that are related to modern technology.
Appearance: Looks like a medieval knight with angelic wings (with his armor on). He almost always has a smile on his face when with people that are not evil or demons (with his armor off). https://i.pinimg.com/564x/db/48/e2/db... but he’s wearing this armor: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/03/14/c0/03... (He might look a bit different than these photos but they look mostly similar to him.)

message 4: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (How's my character? :) )

message 5: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments Looks good!

message 6: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Thanks, do you want me to change anything before we start? :) )

message 7: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments ((Nope! All good!))

message 8: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Ok, you can go first if you want since it starts in the present. :) )

message 9: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments ((Oki doki, let me get my laptop. It’ll only take a second.))

message 10: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Ok, also what should your character look like when she changes to the world of Valoria?)

message 11: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments ((I’ll add a section for that into my character post.))

message 12: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Ok, probably not straight away though if you need to think about it. :) )

message 13: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments Clara adjusts her mask with her sister Sadie at her side. "Now remember, Sadie, mother and father expect our best behaviour tonight. Tell that to your friends when you find them, all right?"
"Yes, Clara." Says Sadie.
"Good girl," She leans down and gives her younger sister a kiss on the head, "Off with you then, little Bird of Paradise."
The girl giggles and runs off excitedly. Clara smiles faintly and walks into the crowd of formally dressed and masked nobles to begin mingling.

(view spoiler)

message 14: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments While she was mingling, she could see glimpses of a beautiful cat that looked like it was a cat she hadn't seen before and it was walking in the crowd but no one else seemed to see it. It then started walking off out of the crowd into a room that was unlocked and had some people coming out of it as if it was going to investigate the room.

(That good? Also, if you want you can get a picture of it if you have a specific cat in mind to lure her. :) )

message 15: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments What on earth? Clara wondered, reluctantly following the cat.
“Clara Clara, where are you going?” Asked Sadie, grabbing Clara’s hand.
“Let go, Sadie, I’m going to check something.”
“But you haven’t danced with me yet!” The child pouts. Clara sighed and relented, “All right, one dance then.”

message 16: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments The cat didn't exit the room yet but as Clara was dragged away to dance, yet another cat, very similar to the previous one, walked into the same room. Something strange was going on with those cats if they both were similar and gathering in a room. As Clara was dancing, yet another cat looking the same went into the room.

message 17: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments Clara was getting annoyed at all the cats she keeps seeing. Thankfully none of them looked like her cat, Victoria.
The song ends and Clara wishes it hadn’t; the sisters curtsey to each other and go their separate ways.

message 18: by Ryan (last edited Sep 13, 2019 11:11AM) (new)

Ryan | 403 comments The next cat did look like her cat but did not seem to be acting like it and went into the room with the other cats. It was as if all of the cats were having a meeting or something.

message 19: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (Hey, Ryan, I think you're pushing the cat bit a little too much.)

message 20: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Well, sorry, I'll fix the post later then when I get time. )

message 21: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (No worries, I just wanted to let you know. I'm used to having more of a setup in my roleplays, instead of just heading into the action.)

message 22: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments Clara sets her jaw as she catches a glimpse of, who she thinks is, Victoria. Oh what the hell is happening? She thinks crudely, striding over to the room.

message 23: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (I haven't changed it yet, I thought you wanted me to change it before you posted?)

message 24: by Stacia (last edited Sep 13, 2019 09:54AM) (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (It's okay, we can always edit as needed while we go. I just want to write with you. :) )

message 25: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Ok, so I should post then, and not change my previous one or what?)

message 26: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (You can edit it later.)

message 27: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Ok, I'll try to post when I'm not busy then.)

message 28: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (No rush!)

message 29: by Ryan (last edited Sep 13, 2019 11:15AM) (new)

Ryan | 403 comments There seemed to be four cats in the room all sitting in a circle with 'Victoria' sitting with them as one of the four cats. There also seemed to be something strange looking in the middle of the circle. It looked like a very black spot on the ground that seemed to have movement in it.

(Do you need me to edit this one and I think I fixed the previous one. )

message 30: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (That seems good!)

"Victoria, c'mere girl! Here pretty kitty, let's go get you some tuna, okay?" Says Clara, crouching a few feet away from her elegant calico.

message 31: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (So, should she be trapped in the room now or get sucked into the black spot or something to transport her into Valoria? This will probably affect my post. :) )

message 32: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (Hmm. Well, the fake Victoria isn't going to listen to her, so she'll probably go and try to pick her up, which I imagine is over a portal. Does that help?)

message 33: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (The fake Victoria is on the edge of one, which is the moving black dot, so yes she would probably be sucked into it then if she picks up the cat.)

message 34: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (Oki doki)

message 35: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments The cat that looked similar to her cat didn't listen to her but if she tries to grab it then the black dot in the middle of the circle of cats would get bigger and would pull her towards it.

message 36: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments “Victoria, what is the matter with you?” Clara asks exasperatedly, walking towards the calico. “I don’t know how you got out of the bedroom, but you know better than to leave the room without me.”

message 37: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments Her cat still didn't even look at her and kept looking at the black dot along with the other cats. The black dot seemed to barely get slowly larger.

message 38: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments Clara huffs and prepares to pick up Victoria when... “Clara! Where are you? Your friends are looking for you!” Calls her sister from the ballroom.
“Tell them I’ll be there in a moment, Victoria somehow got out of my chambers.”
“Okay!”
With that said, Clara crouches to pick up her kitten. “Wait a minute, you aren’t Victoria!” She exclaims.

message 39: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments As she got close to the cat and she examined it, it didn't look like her cat as much and it seemed to have a slight glow on it as the black dot on the floor grew across the floor and started to suck in Clara.

(This fine right? )

message 40: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (Yeah.)

”Sadie!!” Clara screams as the marble
floor opens up and swallows up the redheaded girl.

message 41: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments The black portal seemed to change her on the way to her destination so she wasn't fully human anymore and some kind of energy seemed to hit her on the way there as if there was something in the world she's going to but not in her home world.

message 42: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Tirithiel?)

message 43: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments (Hello hello! As promised, I am here!)

Clara gasped sharply as she fell to all fours suddenly, she had a miserable migraine from whatever just took place. "Stupid cat..." She breathed, removing the mask from her face and pressing her palm against one eye.

message 44: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Yep, also should she already be in the dark castle that the wizard owns or should she be elsewhere?)

message 45: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Tirithiel?)

message 46: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments ((Sorry Ryan, I'm here! A lot's been going on.
Probably elsewhere is probably best.))

Clara stood slowly, mask in hand. "Where... Am I?" She turned around to take in her surroundings. "How the hell did I get into a forest?"
She recalled what happened in the parlour and nods once. "Oh, I get it. I must have fainted in the parlour, and this is a dream."

message 47: by Ryan (last edited Sep 26, 2019 05:15PM) (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (It's fine. And if a lot is going on then you don't have to worry about this as much.
Ok, maybe a forest near it or something, weren't we planning on her being captured by the dark wizard? And what kind of forest is it? A regular forest or a forest to do with an element like light or darkness? Also, doesn't she look like an elf now? (Sorry for all of the questions. ))

message 48: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments ((Thanks, I'll try to do my best though.
Definitely like a dark, ominous forest near the castle. And yeah, but it only changed her physical appearance. Her skin is paler and flawless, her limbs lengthened slightly and became more graceful, her features sharpened, her ears sharpen, etc.))

message 49: by Ryan (new)

Ryan | 403 comments (Your welcome, and thank you for that.
Ok, so I'm guessing a patrol or something from the castle would find her and bring her to the dark wizard or something? Oh, ok, but I'm guessing that change in appearance also allows her to use magic easier or something, and it would be kinda funny if he mask was of an elf or something and she became one because of that or something else.)

message 50: by Stacia (new)

Stacia (Saoirse) ✩Creation Goddess of Night Court★ (ches_shire707) | 102 comments ((Probably not a patrol, I’d guess that the antagonist just sent guards from the castle to collect her.))

« previous 1