Romance Retreat discussion

Marley Valentine
This topic is about Marley Valentine
Reader Hangout (Book Chat) > Favorite Re-Read

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments Just curious what your favorite book to re-read is!

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments Waaay too many to mention but one from my historical past has been read many times and I LOVE revisiting it from time to time- A Devil in Winter, part of Lisa Kleypas's wonderful Wallflower series. Sebastian (swoon) and Evie are one of my all time favorite fictional couple! They continue to be as she has woven them, as they age, into several of her newer series!

message 3: by Maritza (new)

Maritza Fleming | 96 comments The Charm School by Susan Wiggs

carrie thackston | 19 comments The Elemental Mysteries by Elizabeth Hunter
Any LH Cosway
Hashtag Series by Cambria Hebert

message 5: by Rochelle (new)

Rochelle | 98 comments Way too many to name but some of my favorites are:
Beneath this Mask by Meghan March
Hashtag series by Cambria Herbert
Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan
In Your Corner by Sarah Castille
and the list goes on, lol

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennifershiflett) | 249 comments Drive and Loving the White Liar by Kate Stewart, Dirty Deeds series by J. Daniels, everything by Devney Perry, Him/Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, Boston Terriers series by Jacob Chance

message 7: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments B. C. Booklover wrote: "Waaay too many to mention but one from my historical past has been read many times and I LOVE revisiting it from time to time- A Devil in Winter, part of Lisa Kleypas's wonderful Wallflower series...."

I need to try some more historical!

message 8: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments Jennifer wrote: "Drive and Loving the White Liar by Kate Stewart, Dirty Deeds series by J. Daniels, everything by Devney Perry, Him/Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, Boston Terriers series by Jacob Chance"

Him and Us!!!!

message 9: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments Rochelle wrote: "Way too many to name but some of my favorites are:
Beneath this Mask by Meghan March
Hashtag series by Cambria Herbert
Hard to Love by Kendall Ryan
In Your Corner by Sarah Castille
and the list goe..."

Cambria is on my TBR right now!

message 10: by Marley (new)

Marley Valentine | 51 comments carrie thackston wrote: "The Elemental Mysteries by Elizabeth Hunter
Any LH Cosway
Hashtag Series by Cambria Hebert"

Just grabbed Cambria.

message 11: by Radd Reader (new)

Radd Reader | 80 comments Agree with Booklover on the Historical...I love the Wallflower series by Lisa Kleypas and Devil in Winter is my favorite in the series.

Contemporary...I reach for the Driven series by K Bromberg.