Reading 1001 discussion

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Diane (new)

Diane Zwang | 1268 comments Mod
BUDDY READ--If you've read both BOTM, you can choose one book from the current list for that month to read. All you have to do, is find one or more persons to read and discuss that book with you. That other person is not required to have read both BOTM. The person initiating the Buddy Read must have read both BOTM. Points earned, 3 points for reading, discussion, and review and 1 point for each person you get to join you in reading and discussing. The other readers get the 3 points if they read, review and discuss.

Kelly_Hunsaker_reads ... | 894 comments fun idea!

message 3: by Kristel (last edited Sep 09, 2019 06:41AM) (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 4183 comments Mod
this has always been available if you read the info on how to earn participation points and BOTM information on what you can do if you have read both BOTM options. Diane is bringing it forward. I think there was discussion about doing this because someone had read both BOTM.

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Dawn | 1152 comments Yep: that person would be me. I' ll be running a Buddy Read of The Left Handed Woman in October for anyone who wants to join in! It's less than 100pgs, so it could be an easy read for anyone who wants to pick up some extra points.

message 5: by Kristel (new)

Kristel (kristelh) | 4183 comments Mod
In October we will post a thread for the Buddy Read with Amanda. Amanda you will be the designated person because you're the one that has read the other options. As Diane said, anyone else can join in whether they've read the other two options.

message 6: by Diane (new)

Diane  | 2050 comments Amanda wrote: "Yep: that person would be me. I' ll be running a Buddy Read of The Left Handed Woman in October for anyone who wants to join in! It's less than 100pgs, so it could be an easy read for anyone who wa..."

I'll join in.

Kelly_Hunsaker_reads ... | 894 comments I will probably join in too.

message 8: by Book (new)

Book Wormy | 2029 comments Mod
I will aim to join you all :)

message 9: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Dawn | 1152 comments Sweet: look like we're going to have a nice little group for the buddy read :)

message 10: by Gail (new)

Gail (gailifer) | 1456 comments Less than 100 pages? Count me in