This topic is about American Royals
Giveaways > American Royals Giveaway!

Comments Showing 1-47 of 47 (47 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren at PenguinNZ | 110 comments Mod
Hi everyone!

Hope you had a good weekend.

We're wanting to test running smaller giveaways on here and we'd like to start with one copy of American Royals.

To enter:
- You must be a member of this group on Goodreads (Turning Pages by Penguin Books NZ)
- Comment down below which upcoming YA title you're most looking forward to reading, one entry per person only.

It's that simple!

Best of luck! Ts and Cs apply, this give away is in no way affliliated with Goodreads. Competition closes 12 September, 2019 at 10:30am. Open to NZ residents only. ⁣One winner will be chosen only. ⁣

message 2: by Savannah (new)

Savannah Ericson | 21 comments I’m really looking forward to Golden Unicorn: Rise of the Mythix 1! And American royals is top of my list too!

Maddie (maddisonbruce) | 35 comments Ooohhhhh uhhhmmmmm I need One Of Us Is Next!!

Sophie (onsophiesshelves) | 7 comments I’m so excited to read queen of nothing (as well as American royals). I love the idea of smaller giveaways 😁

message 5: by Anjali (new) - added it

Anjali (This Splendid Shambles) (anjalikay) | 13 comments Ooh fun! Other than American Royals, I'm looking forward to so many! In particular, Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell, Queen of Nothing by Holly Black and The Toll by Neal Shusterman.
Thanks for giveaway!

Sophie (sofilly) | 3 comments Definitely The Toll by Neal Shusterman, breaking my 2019 book ban to preorder it!

message 7: by Mihi (new)

Mihi Henare | 3 comments Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake, I am soooo excited about it. I have on hold from my library, so once it comes out I am on it like no ones business!

message 8: by Lauren (new)

Savannah wrote: "I’m really looking forward to Golden Unicorn: Rise of the Mythix 1! And American royals is top of my list too!"

I had to look that one up but it looks amazing!

message 9: by Lauren (new)

Maddison wrote: "Ooohhhhh uhhhmmmmm I need One Of Us Is Next!!"

Yes, that one is quite anticipated around the office as well!

message 10: by Lauren (new)

Sophie wrote: "I’m so excited to read queen of nothing (as well as American royals). I love the idea of smaller giveaways 😁"

Eeep, I haven't started that series yet but I've heard great things :)

message 11: by Lauren (new)

Sophie wrote: "Definitely The Toll by Neal Shusterman, breaking my 2019 book ban to preorder it!"

I'm so looking forward to it too!

message 12: by Lauren (new)

Mihi wrote: "Five Dark Fates by Kendare Blake, I am soooo excited about it. I have on hold from my library, so once it comes out I am on it like no ones business!"

Sounds like a great read!

message 13: by Amy (new)

Amy (thetalesofamy) | 1 comments I'm really looking forward to Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell, I've loved everything I have read from Rainbow so far.

Jenthebookishbakernz | 3 comments I cannot wait to read Call down the hawk

message 15: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma (emmaafewchapterstillove) | 30 comments I know it's been out for a little while, but I would really like to read Sorcery of Thorns! I heard the main character loves books, which puts it straight up my alley!

And American Royals , too (;

message 16: by Lauren (new)

Amy wrote: "I'm really looking forward to Wayward Son by Rainbow Rowell, I've loved everything I have read from Rainbow so far."

Yes to this one too! I'm so excited!

message 17: by Lauren (new)

Jenthebookishbakernz wrote: "I cannot wait to read Call down the hawk"

I didn't realise Maggie Stiefvater was coming out with this book :O

message 18: by Lauren (new)

Emma wrote: "I know it's been out for a little while, but I would really like to read Sorcery of Thorns! I heard the main character loves books, which puts it straight up my alley!

And American Royals , too (;"

That's one that's on my TBR as well!

message 19: by Courtney (new)

Courtney  (courtneyandherbooks) (courtneyandherbooks) | 29 comments I'm most looking forward to The Queen of Nothing!!!

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma Johnson (emma_thebibliophile) | 1 comments The Toll by Neal Shusterman!! But also Blood Heir, Capturing the Devil, Queen of Nothing and Imagine Me!!! (SO MANY!)

message 21: by Brooklynne (new)

Brooklynne (grrrlshapedthing) | 11 comments Calling Down The Hawk by Maggie Steifvater and my disaster boy Ronan Lynch!

message 22: by Amy (new)

Amy | 5 comments I'm really looking forward to reading Call Down The Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater. Soooooo looking forward to it.

message 23: by Elsa (new)

Elsa (elsatheravenclaw) | 1 comments I recently read one of us is lying and am really looking forward to one of us is next! 😊

message 24: by Sam (new)

Sam (she_who_reads_) (she_who_reads_) | 14 comments I’m beyond excited for Call Down The Hawk, and The Guinevere Deception!

message 25: by Danielle (new)

Danielle Duff | 2 comments Children of Virtue and Vengeance ❤️🙌🏽

message 26: by Jessi-Lee (new)

Jessi-Lee | 14 comments I'm really looking forward to Queen of Nothing

message 27: by Emma (new) - added it

Emma (emmaafewchapterstillove) | 30 comments Jessi-Li wrote: "I'm really looking forward to Queen of Nothing"

Me too! I forgot it was coming out so soon! I can't wait to see how Holly Black ends the trilogy!

message 28: by Assiel (new)

Assiel | 4 comments I’m looking forward to Queen of Nothing by Holly Black!

message 29: by Emily (last edited Sep 09, 2019 02:22AM) (new) - added it

Emily (emilyrobinreads) | 7 comments I am so excited for “Frankly In Love” by David Yoon :)

message 30: by Kylie (new)

Kylie (gunnkylie) | 29 comments I’m looking forward to reading The Grace Year, but have now added a few others to my list thanks to this thread!

message 31: by Shona (new)

Shona (shonzmi) | 7 comments Invisibly Breathing by Eileen Merriman, Its already been released, but its on my list to read. This thread is great....so many more for my list!

message 32: by Lauren (new)

Courtney wrote: "I'm most looking forward to The Queen of Nothing!!!"

This is definitely a popular one! :)

message 33: by Lauren (new)

Emma wrote: "The Toll by Neal Shusterman!! But also Blood Heir, Capturing the Devil, Queen of Nothing and Imagine Me!!! (SO MANY!)"

A great list! The Toll is on mine too, I cannot wait to get my hands on it!

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Brooklynne wrote: "Calling Down The Hawk by Maggie Steifvater and my disaster boy Ronan Lynch!"

Eeeeh, both of these look amazing!

message 35: by Lauren (new)

Amy wrote: "I'm really looking forward to reading Call Down The Hawk by Maggie Stiefvater. Soooooo looking forward to it."

I had no idea it was coming until this post :O

message 36: by Lauren (new)

Elsa wrote: "I recently read one of us is lying and am really looking forward to one of us is next! 😊"

Yes! There's lots of excitement around the office as well :)

message 37: by Lauren (new)

Sam wrote: "I’m beyond excited for Call Down The Hawk, and The Guinevere Deception!"

I had to look up The Guinevere Deception but it looks great!

message 38: by Lauren (new)

Danielle wrote: "Children of Virtue and Vengeance ❤️🙌🏽"

Yesssssss!!!!

message 39: by Lauren (new)

Emily wrote: "I am so excited for “Frankly In Love” by David Yoon :)"

We're so excited about that one too!

message 40: by Lauren (new)

Kylie wrote: "I’m looking forward to reading The Grace Year, but have now added a few others to my list thanks to this thread!"

Haha, I'm the same! I'm thinking it was a bad idea for my TBR!

message 41: by Lauren (new)

Shona wrote: "Invisibly Breathing by Eileen Merriman, Its already been released, but its on my list to read. This thread is great....so many more for my list!"

We can definitely recommend Invisibly Breathing ;)

message 42: by Caitlin (new)

Caitlin (caitliterature) | 5 comments Oh my gosh amazing, thanks for the opportunity! I'm so looking forward to Into the Crooked Place by Alexandra Christo. I recently read their novel To Kill a Kingdom and adored it, cannot wait to see what this author does next :)

message 43: by Lauren (new)

Now Closed!

message 44: by Rayna (new)

Rayna  (pagesofspring) | 3 comments This is so exciting! My two most anticipated are Call Down the Hawk and The Queen of Nothing!

Allyssa (Book Ally) | 20 comments call down the hawk by Maggie steifvater! I'm just reading through the raven cycle series now and I'm enjoying it alot!!

message 46: by Shar (new)

Shar (fictionalshar) | 10 comments I'm looking forward to Blood Heir by Amélie Wen Zhao despite all the controversy :)

message 47: by Rosie (new)

Rosie | 1 comments Suggested Reading by Dave Connis - A Book about books!