Shoujo Manga Book Club discussion

Honey So Sweet, Vol. 1 (Honey So Sweet, #1)
This topic is about Honey So Sweet, Vol. 1
Monthly Reads > Honey So Sweet Discussion

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Selena (sailorstar165) | 2018 comments Mod
Little did Nao Kogure realize back in middle school that when she left an umbrella and a box of bandages in the rain for injured delinquent Taiga Onise that she would meet him again in high school. Nao wants nothing to do with the gruff and frightening Taiga, but he suddenly presents her with a huge bouquet of flowers and asks her to date him—with marriage in mind! Is Taiga really so scary, or is he a sweetheart in disguise?

Discuss Honey So Sweet here!

Dinou R | 6 comments I’m only on volume 4 & I find this manga so sweet! I like both heroes as well as the secondary characters; even the « rival » is well written. I did however have a problem with Nao’s feelings for her uncle but I’m willing to believe that maybe something was lost in translation... It is a very slow-paced manga but until now I quite like it.

Amethyst (theamethyststar) | 2 comments Just finished reading this series last night! I love how Nao-chan and Taiga-kun are just so cute together, like how they blush at each other's sweet gestures <333

But I wish it was longer, because I feel like we haven't seen enough of the characters yet and there's room to develop their stories, especially the side characters and Taiga-kun's family (apparently he have a brother we never got to meet...). I wanted to see more more Kayo-chan and Ayumu-kun's relationship develop too, since I find them fun to read about; they have such a different dynamic from Nao and Taiga. xD Although, the ending was really sweet and kind of perfect, in a way~