2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #2 discussion

The Hunt (Predator Trilogy, #2)
This topic is about The Hunt
The Hunt > Question G

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 6020 comments Mod
Miranda was deeply involved in not only the searches for the missing young women but in the investigation to capture the Butcher. Did she help or interfere with either?

Anita (anitanodiva) | 1601 comments She helped. Her knowledge of the area was definitely needed. I thing being involved both helped and hurt Miranda. What I questioned was why there was no survey of this area pinpointing the different derelict cabins. I know the area was vast, but you've had 12 years and you know he was going to keep killing.

That’s a good point, Anita. I can see if we were only talking about a year or two. But with a couple of days work, Nick was able to find that cabin. Granted it was condensed because of the soil tests, but over twelve years, they could have researched that whole area.

I’m with you about Miranda helping more than she hindered.

Karen ♐ (kmk1214) | 836 comments I think she helped a great deal. I did wonder why, in 12 years, they hadn't researched the area before Nick did.

Melissa (melissasd) | 673 comments I feel like she really helped. She knew the area and knew what the girls would do, where they would run. The Butcher always used old abandoned cabins, so I agree that the research Nick did should have been done sooner.

We’re all in agreement about Miranda helping.