Authors & Reviewers discussion

Review Request > **UPDATED** ARC/Blogger Reviews for mystery/suspense Female Serial Killer Lead

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amanda (last edited Sep 16, 2019 11:20AM) (new)

Amanda Byrd | 4 comments **Edit: I have a handful of spots left for dedicated ARCs/bloggers and the GR page is up https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

So I have yet to create the GR page for the newbook because I'd rather wait until I'm finished edits. Anyhow, I have spots open for dedicated ARC readers/reviewers and bloggers.

Synopsis/Description:
Britney Cage is a college graduate, entrepreneur, and serial killer. She owns the top temp agency in Tampa, growing rather influential in the community.

When Alex Charles walks through her door looking for a job, his life is forever

changed in ways he never imagined. He only wants stability in his life and knows that’s what he’ll have if he can get something permanent.

What Alex doesn’t know is that Britney has decided he needs to die. And she must be the one to kill him.

Why does Britney want to kill Alex? And to what lengths is she willing to go?

Signup link in comments

**No PDF available. I do not pay for ARCs/bloggers except in the form of a free review copy of the book**

message 3: by laura8759 (new)

laura8759 (takeeachdayonebookatatime) | 26 comments how many pages is the book and does it come in a pdf format .

message 4: by Amanda (new)

Amanda Byrd | 4 comments laura8759 wrote: "how many pages is the book and does it come in a pdf format ."

Total page count is 207, story itself is 183. No, pdf it not available