New Adult Book Club discussion

Elizabeth Hartey
This topic is about Elizabeth Hartey
NABC Giveaways > Elizabeth Hartey Giveaway

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicola (last edited Sep 08, 2019 11:07AM) (new)

Nicola (nikki-lou) | 2115 comments

This week we are super happy to welcome back the very lovely and talented Elizabeth Hartey. Elizabeth is the author of the fab ON THE EDGE SERIES.

Elizabeth is Giving away 2 x $10 Amazon Gift cards plus a third winner will receive an E-Book of their choice from Elizabeth's books! This Great Giveaway is Open Internationally!

On The Edge

SYNOPSIS

From Book 1: Tracey…

One night left my heart shattered and my reputation ruined, and now my only hope is to transfer to another university far from home. Although I’m a champion figure skater and am used to succeeding, I can’t dump the burden of distrust and intimacy I’m carrying.

But when I literally crash into the cocky captain of the hockey team, sparks fly, and the attraction is as undeniable as it is unwanted.

No way is this arrogant hottie the one to help me move past my fears. Or is he…?

Dak…

Overwhelmed with guilt and remorse, I can’t forget the tragic accident that killed my first love. To avoid ever feeling that kind of agonizing loss again, I vow to stick with one-night stands with every puck bunny who glides my way and focus on keeping my position on the hockey team.

But after I meet a feisty figure skater and am then thrown together with her as a lab partner, I find I want to melt the icy walls we’ve built around our hearts.

If we don’t strangle each other first.
CLICK HERE TO ENTER a Rafflecopter giveaway

This Giveaway is Open internationally! This Giveaway ends Midnight pacific USA Time Saturday 14th September 2019. The lucky winners will be announced on the bottom of this thread and contacted via email on Sunday 15th, The winners will have 48 hours to reply directly to their emails and claim their prize or a new winner WILL be randomly selected!

message 2: by Antonella (new)

Antonella | 237 comments Thank you for the chance!!!

message 3: by Katrina (new)

Katrina Dehart | 133 comments Thank you for the chance

carrie thackston | 71 comments Amazing giveaway! Thank you!

message 5: by Mood (new)

Mood Reader (mood_reader) | 17 comments Love this series!! Thank you so much! :) xo

message 6: by Marie (new)

Marie Lucio | 125 comments Great way to get to know you. Thanks for the opportunity. Amazing giveaway thanks.

message 7: by Katherine (new)

Katherine S. (katy2ish) | 115 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 8: by Latifa (new)

Latifa Morrisette | 84 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 9: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Antonella wrote: "Thank you for the chance!!!"You're very
welcome

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Katrina wrote: "Thank you for the chance" you're welcome. Good luck!

message 11: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments carrie thackston wrote: "Amazing giveaway! Thank you!" You're welcome. Good luck!

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Mood wrote: "Love this series!! Thank you so much! :) xo"
So happy to hear you're enjoying the series.

message 13: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Marie wrote: "Great way to get to know you. Thanks for the opportunity. Amazing giveaway thanks." A pleasure to get to know you as well!

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Katherine wrote: "Thanks for the chance!"
You're welcome. Good luck!

message 15: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Latifa wrote: "Thanks for the chance!" Thanks for taking part in my giveaway

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you for the chance!

message 17: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Abn10009 wrote: "Thank you for the chance!"Thank you for paricipating

message 18: by Brennie (new)

Brennie | 61 comments I never enter giveaways but Im entering this one because I just finished Cross Crease and just wrote my review which I haven't submitted yet. I really liked this book and want to read the others. Thank you for the chance to get the other books!

message 19: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Hartey | 77 comments Thank you Brennie for participating

message 20: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Ortiz | 733 comments Thanks for the chance!

message 21: by a (new)

a (cruelhale) | 2 comments thanks for this opportunity!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

On The Edge (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Elizabeth Hartey (other topics)