Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Ultrasociety: How 10,000 Years of War Made Humans the Greatest Cooperators on Earth
This topic is about Ultrasociety
note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Book Cover Help > Please add cover image

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Guillaume Belanger | 2 comments Hi, the paperback (and I think the hardback) version is missing the cover.

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14420 comments Next time please provide a link to the cover as explained in the pinned post.
The one not showing the format was actually an ebook, so I did not add the cover at this time--we can't use a cover from one edition for another.
I added the paperback cover from Amazon.

Guillaume Belanger | 2 comments Thank you for doing that.

In fact, the paperback was missing the cover. That's the one you added and that's the one I was referring to.

For the ebook, I suppose it would be fine to add the same cover. But that's up to you guys to decide.

Thanks again

message 4: by Shailja (new)

Shailja Shah Purohit (shailjasp) Hi The book cover is missing for my book too - can you take the same from Amazon and do the needful please.
Also my name is incorrect - as the surname has been repeated twice. Purohit Purohit - in the author page. Need to have it as: Shailja Shah Purohit. Many thanks.

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14420 comments #3 As I mentioned earlier, we can't use a cover from one edition for another.
#4 Shailja, you have to contact Support to change your name.
https://www.goodreads.com/about/conta...
Do you have an ebook edition that is not on Amazon?

Please create a new thread next time (and provide links to your books). This thread is tied to a particular book at the top.

message 6: by Jan (new)

Jan Rooms | 26 comments Hey.
I'm reading 'Kattenmoeder' by Rudi Hermans. ISBN13 9789022335031. There's no cover. The cover of this edition is the same as the otherone ASIN B07F47ZWKY. Maybe someone can put the cover on ISBN13. Here's another link: https://www.standaarduitgeverij.be/bo...

Thanks a lot

Jan

message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily | 14420 comments #6 Done from publisher's page, next time please start a new thread as this one is tied to a particular book.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.