What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Man in the Mirror
This topic is about The Man in the Mirror
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance scarred recluse hero and nanny. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shirene (new)

Shirene (littlemisssunahine) | 42 comments Hello there hopefully someone can help i read this last year year before? I can't remember the cover so here goes.

From what i remember the nanny is employed through a agency.The hero is a rich recluse who doesnt even see his son they do live together but under different sections of the cadtle/Mansion.The wife sleeps around and is a drunk who constantly manipulates the son/father she constantly tells the hero that he looks like a monster and will scare the child.The nanny when employed is told to o ly communicate to the wife,the child isn't allowed to get dirty or have much of a live.She kind of breaks the rules and communicates to the hero that shes shouldnt talk to him but feels the child is lacking?.The wife sacks the nanny for stealing when everyones knows she didn't anyway I'm sure the end the hero buys the agency to get the nannys address.

Hopefully someone knows this thanks again.

message 2: by TeriD (new)

TeriD | 110 comments Sounds like Georgia Le Carre's The Man In The Mirror.

message 3: by Shirene (new)

Shirene (littlemisssunahine) | 42 comments TeriD wrote: "Sounds like Georgia Le Carre's The Man In The Mirror."

Thats it!!! Thank you so much ive been going througj most of the recluse,nanny ect books thank you.

message 4: by TeriD (new)

TeriD | 110 comments You're so welcome! Enjoy!

message 5: by Kris (new)

Kris | 33316 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Shirene. Here's the link for TeriD's find - The Man In The Mirror by Georgia Le Carre.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Man in the Mirror (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Georgia Le Carre (other topics)