Hogwarts Demi-God Role Play Group! discussion

Camp Half Blood Cabins > Hermes Cabin

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat roleplay away

message 2: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada walked to her small bed in the back of the cabin and slid her bag under the bed. she sat down and noticed someone had supplied her with a camp half blood tee shirt, some toiletries, and some money for the camp store. she put them in her bag and sat down again facing forward. she could see everyone, the whole cabin from where her bed was in the back. everyone was busy buzzing around getting ready for bed, preparing pranks for the next day it looked like. she sighed, hopefully this summer wouldn’t be too horrible. she lay down and drifted to sleep.

the next morning, she woke up and wondered if she had dreamed everything from the previous day. when she opened her eyes, she realized she had indeed encountered such things. she looked at her watch that her dad had given to her for her 11th birthday and saw that it was 10:00. she’d overslept and missed breakfast, the cabin was empty. she went to the bathroom and dressed and washed her face, brushed her teeth. then she walked out of the cabin with her new camp shirt on and jean shorts. her brown wavy hair in a high messy bun. her green eyes still looking tired. she headed to the Big House to talk to Chiron.

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada ran into the Hermes cabin and plopped down on her bed. she then reached for a granola bar from her bad under the bed. she ate it in seconds. then she took out her schedule, she had a 15 minute break before archery. she was excited for this. Vada began thinking about all the ways she could die while in an archery range, she shrugged it off and lay down for a couple minutes.

message 4: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella walked into the Hermes cabin to grab her shoe that was stolen yesterday. she was about to leave again when she saw a girl laying on her bed, watching her. “hi.”

message 5: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada flushed realizing the girl had caught her watching her. the girl looked a couple years younger than her, she was really pretty. “hi.”

message 6: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella smiled, “you new here?” Stella began to walk towards the back of the room towards the girl

message 7: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada sat up, “yeah, got here yesterday. i’m on my break right now, then i have archery.” she held up her bow to show the girl.

message 8: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella leaned against a bedpost, “i’m also on my break. i don’t take archery, i go swim at the lake. what’s your name?”

message 9: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I might be able to RP in a bit if you want. I get if you just want it to be you though.))

message 10: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada stood up, “Vada. Vada Smith.” she shook the girls hand, expecting her to introduce herself, but she didn’t. so vada asked, “what cabin you in? i haven’t been ‘claimed’ yet, or whatever that is.”

message 11: by Kat (new)

Kat ((no you can totally have a character rp! finally someone else to do it with!))

message 12: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Kk, give me like 20 minutes, I gotta shower.))

message 13: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Also, girl or boy? What do you want me to use?))

message 14: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella shook Vada’s hand. “well i don’t have a cabin.” and she left it at that, as she usually did, leaving people to wonder. she really liked the idea of remaining mysterious for some reason. maybe it was because she didn’t trust many people.

message 15: by Kat (new)

Kat ((a boy maybe?))

message 16: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((Okie!))

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((yo, I can make a male too if y'all want))

message 18: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada nodded and waited for the girl to explain, but she didn’t. “well i should probably head to archery.” she grabbed another granola bar and began walked out the door with the girl. “it was nice to meet you...what’s your name?”

message 19: by Kat (new)

Kat ((ok i don’t care a boy or a girl, for both of you))

message 20: by Kat (new)

Kat Stella figured she could trust this girl. she seemed a couple years older than her. “um,” she cleared her throat, “it’s Stella.”

message 21: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada smiled, “cool. see ya later!” they both parted ways and Vada headed to the archery range.

message 22: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World ((I can join at archery in 15 minutes tops hopefully!))

message 23: by Kat (new)

Kat ((ok, can your character apply for a job to be the archery trainer or something?))

message 24: by Kat (new)

Kat Vada rushed into the hermes cabin, grabbed her swimsuit and went to the bathroom to change. she thought, well i guess it’s just an instructor and his student hanging out. not a date, she felt embarrassed for thinking it. and besides he’s too old for me, then she realized she didn’t care.

message 25: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Willow showed the twins a few more places, then brought them to the Hermes cabin. “This will be your guy’s home until you get claimed!” Skylar whispered “What does getting claimed mean?” Willow laughed, “Oh, I forgot to tell you guys. Well, getting claimed means your godly parent claims you. That means they say you are their daughter. Then you move into their cabin.” Rose didn’t hear the conversation, she was to busy looking around, it looked crowded, there were even a few sleeping bags on the ground. There were two in the corner, with a pair of clean clothes on top, with a few other items. “I’ll let you guys settle in, then Destiny here will get you guys a weapon.” She points at a girl on a bed, Rose hadn’t even noticed her before. Willow turned around and left to go to the Apollo cabin, her shift was over at the infirmary anyway. She had another break, and she planned to use it outside reading!

message 26: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World Destiny smiled at the two girls, and asks “So, what are your guy’s names?”
“I’m Rose, and this is my sister Skylar” Rose said, knowing that all the knew people was overwhelming Skylar.
“Nice to meet you guys, as you know I’m Destiny!” Destiny says, and pulls out some candy. “Want some?” She asks. “I got a whole bunch from the store this morning!”
Rose nods and takes a pack of skittles. Skylar shakes her head and grabs her new clothes and head to a bathroom to change, she wanted to get out of her old dirty clothes. A few minutes later Skylar comes out of the bathroom in the camp half blood t-shirt and some shorts. Rose and Destiny were talking and laughing like they were best friends. Rose was already changed. “Ready to go?” Destiny asks them. “Ready as I’ll ever be!” Rose says with a smile, she was about to get her first weapon! Skylar nodded and followed Rose and Destiny out the door.

message 27: by Disney_World (new)

Disney_World When they get back to the cabin, Skylar goes to her area and takes out a Braille book that she was given, it was on the Greek gods and goddesses. Rose and Destiny talk on Destiny’s bed.