Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Two books to add please: New Temptations & Mary's Adventures

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (last edited Sep 07, 2019 08:18AM) (new)

Alex Markson (amarksonauthor) | 10 comments Hi,

I am publishing two new books shortly and would be grateful if you could add them to the database. I hope it's OK to put both in one post.

1)

Title - New Temptations (Kinky Companions 2)
Author - Alex Markson
ASIN - B07XFQGJTD (please see below)
ISBN - 9781393039259 (please see below)
Publisher - Parignon Press
Pub Date - 22/11/2019
Format - please see below
Description -

The second episode in the addictive Kinky Companions series.

In Sally’s Shadow, Sally and Marcus spent the best part of a year facing their demons and exploring their fantasies. After falling in love, they decided to move in together. Now, the story continues …

When they find the perfect house, they set about turning it into their home. A place where they can live their ideal lives. Quiet companionship, mixed with periods of wild fantasy. Where they can push each other’s limits and take their relationship to new heights.

The arrival of a mysterious safety deposit box brings Sally back to the enigma that was her father. Does she want to unravel the stories hinted at by the box’s contents? Or will she just let it go?

Her best friend, Lucy, is having problems of her own. Her estranged family disowned her years ago when she told them she was gay. When they reach out to her in a moment of crisis, she has to decide how to respond. A holiday with Sally in Italy turns out to be a revelation for both of them.

Add in some bags of precious gems, a visit to a lap-dancing club, a Fetish Play Party, and a hint of bigamy and all the ingredients are there for a great erotic read.

This is the second book in the Kinky Companion series, intended for readers 18+.

Page count - Only available for pre-order currently, so no page count yet.

Cover photo available from Amazon listing here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XFQGJTD

2)

Title - Mary's Adventures (A Kinky Companions Novella)
Author - Alex Markson
ASIN - B07XFP75WL (please see below)
ISBN - 9781393505624 (please see below)
Publisher - Parignon Press
Pub Date - 18/10/2019
Format - please see below
Description -

“Mary, you old tart …”

That’s what Mary’s niece had jokingly called her after a shocking confession. It led her to look back on her life. Had she really been ‘loose’, as her late sister would have called her?

Mary takes us down memory lane, recounting some of her more memorable adventures. From the first time with a boy as nervous as her, to cheats and liars. From good friends to holiday flings. Men who she learnt from, to those she chose to educate.

When she was young, the contest between men and women was more open and obvious. But Mary always gave as good as she got. She enjoyed the game; she was good at it.

As she approaches thirty, clouds grow on the horizon. The scourge of HIV appears; imperceptibly at first. Then family events force her to make life-changing decisions.

Join Mary as she steers her way through the complexities of life, love and sex.

This is a novella in the Kinky Companions series and can be read on its own. However, it’s best read after Sally’s Shadow, the first book, as it does contain some elements that will act as spoilers for that story. It is intended for readers 18+.

Page count - Only available for pre-order currently, so no page count yet.

Cover photo available from Amazon listing here - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07XFP75WL

With regard to format, they may need two editions. Amazon gives them the ASIN, but I publish elsewhere through D2D which gives them an ISBN. For the first in the series you created two editions; one Kindle, one eBook, but I leave it to your judgement.

These are two more entries in a series which began with Sally's Shadow. Are you able to do what is necessary for this, or do I need to raise a post in the 'series' section? If you are, then Sally's Shadow is book one, New Temptations is book two, and Mary's Adventures is a novella best placed between the two (I read somewhere that makes it 1.5?!)

Thanks very much.

Alex

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 2: by Debbie (new)

Debbie (dskjcz) | 96 comments done
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

As to the formatting, you add 1 book for the Kindle Edition (the ASIN) and add 1 book for the ebook/paperback/etc (the ISBN), then combine the editions...I also added the books to your series!

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex Markson (amarksonauthor) | 10 comments Debbie,

Thanks very much

Alex

message 4: by rivka, Librarian Moderator (new)

rivka | 41704 comments Mod
Amazon covers cannot be used for non-Amazon ebooks. (In general, we cannot copy covers from one edition to another.)

So those have been removed, and some other minor edits have been done as well.

I looked for the ebook covers on the publisher's website, but they don't appear to be up yet.

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Markson (amarksonauthor) | 10 comments Hi Rivka,

There is no publishers website! These are self-published; Parignon Press only applies to my books.
How do I get cover photos to you for the ‘ebook’ versions? They appear on my own website - www.alexmarkson.com - as well as on Kobo, iBooks and Barnes and Noble.

Alex