What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Empire of Wild
This topic is about Empire of Wild
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. The book follows a woman. One day her husband walks out the door and never returns. She drinks over the next year. One day while hung over she is sitting in a Walmart parking lot and see a traveling Evangelist Church set up. [s]

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Beth (last edited Sep 09, 2019 04:51PM) (new)

Beth Baker | 4 comments On CBC radio (Mainstreet Halifax between 4:15-5:00 September 6/19) two book reviewers were talking about new or soon to be out books. There was a book from a YA author (I think anyway) who wrote an adult book. This is the information I got-
The book follows a woman. One day her husband walks out the door and never returns. She drinks over the next year. One day while hung over she is sitting in a Walmart parking lot and see a traveling Evangelist Church set up. She watches the Pastor and believes it is her husband. She approaches him but denies it. That's all I know.

message 2: by Ashley (new)

Ashley | 257 comments Sorry, don’t know the book, just wanted to say that if nobody can come up with it, you can contact the show by email and they may be able to tell you.

message 3: by Beth (new)

Beth Baker | 4 comments Thanks for the idea. It's like a pre-taped book review thing that is played each week. Maybe I can get the names of the people who do the book review and contact them. I've had no luck from the CBC Mainstreet website so far.

message 4: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (last edited Sep 07, 2019 08:34PM) (new)

Lobstergirl | 37562 comments Mod
Beth, putting some of those plot details into your topic header could help your thread get solved faster. Your topic header is too vague now.

message 5: by Beth (new)

Beth Baker | 4 comments Lobstergirl wrote: "Beth, putting some of those plot details into your topic header could help your thread get solved faster. Your topic header is too vague now."

Thanks for the tip. I'm new.

message 6: by Beth (new)

Beth Baker | 4 comments Thanks all. I was able to locate it just now on another CBC website .

https://www.cbc.ca/books/empire-of-wi...

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32201 comments Mod
Glad youf found your book, Beth. Here is the Goodreads link - Empire of Wild by Cherie Dimaline.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Empire of Wild (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Cherie Dimaline (other topics)