What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

The Little Giant of Aberdeen County
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Book from a long while back I remember the cover but not title or author. [s]

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Lindhurst (almagitana) | 25 comments OK so the book is a novel I remember it was a yellowish tint with an old tailoring mannequin on it (like the torso on a pole) and it was kind of old (like 20's-40's) looking art work. It was about a girl who was born with some sort of deformity. I believe she became a carni or something. I want to say the title had something to do with big trouble little something..... I don't know exactly but I can picture the cover perfectly in my mind. I couldn't afford it when I found it and now I just want to find it so I can finally read it and add it to my library.

message 2: by Rosa (new)

Rosa (rosaiglarsh) | 4974 comments You might check this list: Dressmakers' Dummies.

message 3: by Joseph (new)

Joseph Marquis | 219 comments Maybe The Little Giant of Aberdeen County, by Tiffany Baker.

message 4: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Lindhurst (almagitana) | 25 comments Joseph wrote: "Maybe The Little Giant of Aberdeen County, by Tiffany Baker."
OMG That's it! Thank you so much!

message 5: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa Lindhurst (almagitana) | 25 comments Rosa wrote: "You might check this list: Dressmakers' Dummies."

I will be reviewing that list for other books to add to my list of Wants. Thank you!

message 6: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37536 comments Mod
Melissa, please put some plot detail (from what you've already written) into your topic header. This will help anyone in the future looking for the same book.

Group Rules