What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Juvenile Fiction/Young Adult book: Girl lives next door to witch (both aged 10-12), she helps witch improve her spells. Read in early 1980s?

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara (new)

Sara (saramm70) | 3 comments I read this book as a kid--anytime during the early 80s probably. There is a girl who lives next door to a witch--they are both the same age 10-12. The girl helps the witch improve her spells, one or the other keeps a notebook of rhyming spells. The witch eventually gets to go to a witch school. I really DO NOT think it is the worst witch series. Would love to find this again. My copy got ruined during the 93 floods. Thanks for any help.

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 37621 comments Mod
Sara, as you saw in the popup box when you posted your comment, please put genre and some plot details in your header. This makes your query a lot easier to solve.

message 3: by Sara (new)

Sara (saramm70) | 3 comments Thanks—first time posting and not sure I’m even doing this righ—added to the topic

message 4: by Kris (last edited Sep 07, 2019 03:37PM) (new)

Kris | 32317 comments Mod
Sara, I added plot details to the topic header/title. Someone might recognize your book faster. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the full desktop website - not the mobile app or mobile website.

Here are some tips that might help: https://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/...

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (saramm70) | 3 comments Kris wrote: "Sara, I added plot details to the topic header/title. Someone might recognize your book faster. Feel free to update it by clicking the small "edit" link after the header. This only works on the ful..."

Thank you for the help

message 8: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15786 comments Still looking, Sara?