Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Book Cover Help > Replace Book Cover, please

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arell (new)

Arell Rivers | 11 comments I had my Cover Reveal yesterday for OUT OF THE SHADOW: Imagine Being Braxton Hunte's Son. Please replace the "holder" cover with the "real" one ~ located on my website: https://arellrivers.com/coming-soon/.

Also, while you're there, could you please combine the 2 entries for OUT OF THE RED?

Thanks so much!!
~Arell Rivers

message 2: by Lais (new)

Lais | 187 comments Hi Arell,
I combined the editions you requested, but the cover of the new book doesn't seem to be in your website yet. Do you have a different link for it, maybe?
For future requests, please link the book you want corrected, makes it quicker for us,

message 3: by Arell (new)

Arell Rivers | 11 comments Hi Lais!

Thanks for combining the 2 editions!

As for the cover to OUT OF THE SHADOW, I updated my website and maybe it hasn't "propagated" yet (per Go Daddy!). I swear it shows up now but maybe wait until tomorrow to try again? So sorry.

Here's the link for the book here: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/4...

Here's the link to my website: www.ArellRivers.com/coming-soon

Thank you!!
~Arell

message 4: by Scott (new)

Scott | 18614 comments I don't see anything about Out of the Shadow on your web site either. I've removed the temporary cover for now, though.

message 5: by Arell (new)

Arell Rivers | 11 comments This is so crazy! Thank you, Scott. I have no idea why this is happening. Let me call Go Daddy! again...

message 6: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13570 comments If you have the file you can upload it yourself now from the edit function on the book.

message 7: by Arell (new)

Arell Rivers | 11 comments OK. The cover is now up now on my website. *I hope* Please let me know if it works for you and you can see the cover!

message 8: by Emily (new)

Emily | 13570 comments I have added the cover.

message 9: by Arell (new)

Arell Rivers | 11 comments Emily, thank you so much!!