Romance Retreat discussion

General > Favorite Unique Swag - And go...

Comments Showing 1-15 of 15 (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maya (new)

Maya Hughes (mayahughes) | 66 comments I'm planning for my next release. I love giving something that is unique to the story. I think I've come up with something very cool. *Top Secret*
Curious minds... what is some of your favorite unique swag from an author you've received?

B. C. Booklover (bcbooklover) | 367 comments Signed book, crazy bookish tee or something wearable!

message 3: by Maya (new)

Maya Hughes (mayahughes) | 66 comments B. C. Booklover wrote: "Signed book, crazy bookish tee or something wearable!" Those sound totally awesome! Making notes now :-)

message 4: by Books I Flove (new)

Books I Flove | 24 comments A light up pen, a baseball (squeeze ball), cup, stickers,

message 5: by Maya (new)

Maya Hughes (mayahughes) | 66 comments booksiflove wrote: "A light up pen, a baseball (squeeze ball), cup, stickers,"
Those definitely sound like fun ones!

message 6: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 4 comments Mug toppers or coasters.

message 7: by Maya (new)

Maya Hughes (mayahughes) | 66 comments Tammy wrote: "Mug toppers or coasters."

I've never heard of mug toppers before, let me look into those!

message 8: by Tammy (new)

Tammy | 4 comments The ones that keep your drink hot and in summer they keep bugs from getting in them outside. Plus walking around with your mug is easier because you don't get splashes over the sides.

message 9: by Maya (new)

Maya Hughes (mayahughes) | 66 comments Tammy wrote: "The ones that keep your drink hot and in summer they keep bugs from getting in them outside. Plus walking around with your mug is easier because you don't get splashes over the sides."

That sounds super cool! I hate getting bees in my drinks in the summer.

message 10: by Shel (new)

Shel | 23 comments I love all swag but one of my favorites is a book of sticky notes that are in a miniature book with the actual book cover on the front. And it is hardback too. One I use a lot is a kitchen gripper the loosen caps with the author's name and webpage on it.

message 11: by Maya (new)

Maya Hughes (mayahughes) | 66 comments Shel wrote: "I love all swag but one of my favorites is a book of sticky notes that are in a miniature book with the actual book cover on the front. And it is hardback too. One I use a lot is a kitchen gripper ..."
Ohh I see, so it looks like a hardback book, but when you open it there are post it notes inside? That's definitely a super cool idea!

message 12: by Shel (new)

Shel | 23 comments Maya wrote: "Shel wrote: "I love all swag but one of my favorites is a book of sticky notes that are in a miniature book with the actual book cover on the front. And it is hardback too. One I use a lot is a kit..."

Yes. It is about 2 inches by 3 inches and maybe half an inch wide. It is so darn cute!

message 13: by Nessa (new)

Nessa (ibnessa) | 7 comments My most used swag is a back scratcher/pen combination that my other half steals all the time and uses. I can't pick just one type of swag item that I like, because I love them all!

message 14: by Shel (new)

Shel | 23 comments I have a back scratcher from Nancy Herkness I use a lot too. :D

message 15: by Shirl (new)

Shirl (goodreadscomshirlt) | 54 comments one of my most favorite swag that I've won is an eye glass cleaner... it has the picture of one the authors books on it. use it all the time!