What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

UNSOLVED: One specific book > Book about friends/coworkers trying to have a baby together

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 38 comments I read this book about a year ago it was about two coworkers they may have been lawyers trying to have a baby they were friends and decided to have a baby I think they agreed that the guy would not be part of the child’s life and they would only sleep together when the girl was ovulating but the guy grows feelings for her and asks that they sleep together more often I’m pretty sure the guy grew feelings before the girl did and after the first time they sleep together she is very worried that their coworkers will find out

message 2: by Kate (new)

Kate Farrell | 4072 comments Mod
Kay ~~
You can "bump" your thread every month or so. This pushes your thread back to the top of the folder instead of languishing here on page 100 from two months ago where fewer eyes will see it. Get back in the game! Bump!
You can do this by typing a new comment at the end of the thread, or even by typing the word "bump."
Good luck!

message 3: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 38 comments Bump

message 4: by Rainbowheart (new)

Rainbowheart | 15786 comments Is this genre romance?

message 5: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 38 comments Rainbowheart wrote: "Is this genre romance?"

Yes it’s a romance

message 7: by Kay (new)

Kay  | 38 comments arratavy wrote: "Was it The Best Laid Plans by Sarah Mayberry?"

No but very similar

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Best Laid Plans (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Sarah Mayberry (other topics)