What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1)
This topic is about Thoughtless
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary Romance. Hot scene in coffee kiosk/cart. [s]

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cecilia (last edited Oct 24, 2019 02:53PM) (new) - added it

Cecilia | 5 comments Looking for a contemporary romance book with a really hot scene in a coffee kiosk/cart. It’s the couple’s first encounter. The cart is part of an outdoor party/restaurant. It’s not related to sports, motorcyles, or tattoo artists. Possible that hero is a rock star, but not sure about that. It’s sort of in the style of an Elle Kennedy book, but it’s not by her. Thanks for any help!

message 2: by Cecilia (new) - added it

Cecilia | 5 comments Please let me know if anyone recalls any book with this scene in a coffee kiosk. Thanks!

Terri | 342 comments The only one I know of with an encounter in a coffee Kiosk is Thoughtless (Thoughtless, #1) by S.C. Stephens

message 4: by Rosa (new)

message 5: by Cecilia (new) - added it

Cecilia | 5 comments Thanks! I don’t think it’s Hot Stuff. Could be Thoughtless-do you mean the coffee scenes at home?

Terri | 342 comments No they have sex in a coffee kiosk in a parking lot outside of something (a restaurant maybe?). It is near the end of the first book, but it's not their first time together I believe. The boyfriend finally finds out and a fight happens.

message 7: by Cecilia (new) - added it

Cecilia | 5 comments Yes, that is it! You are right, not their first time. The sneaking around should have clued me in to the plot and helped me remember! Thanks again.

message 8: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 39310 comments Mod
So your book was "Thoughtless" linked @3?

message 9: by Cecilia (new) - added it

Cecilia | 5 comments Yes, It was “Thoughtless.”

Terri | 342 comments Your welcome!