Harry Potter Lovers discussion

Books > 8th book????????

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Maryam. (new)

Maryam. | 12 comments I THINK she should..If she will is a whole different story

message 2: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Hall (lydiahall) | 23 comments she should, but it shouldnt be a really long series like harry potter. it should just tell about their lives, etc..

message 3: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Lavanya | 356 comments Mod
I think the story of Harry Potter is complete...the main conflict, after all, has been resolved. Personally, I'd like to see JK Rowling just write something - anything - but something brilliant (like Harry Potter), but different...she's really talented.

message 4: by Lydia (new)

Lydia Hall (lydiahall) | 23 comments i agree!!!

message 5: by Pandy (last edited Sep 04, 2009 04:34PM) (new)

Pandy I agree that Harry's story is finished. I would love a well-written prequel, but I don't really feel as if I want a book about Harry's kids. It would be great if JKR wrote more books about the wizarding world - I hope she come out with that encyclopedia!

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Isabella wrote: "Do you think J.K. Rowling should write another Harry Potter book about Harry's kids?"

either way.

message 7: by HENRY Inc.® (new)

HENRY Inc.® ya

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

I concur. The story is finished. Of course I hope there'll be another book about the kids, but what would HAPPEN in it????

message 9: by Pandy (last edited Sep 06, 2009 03:17PM) (new)

Pandy That's kind of my question. Could the adventures of Harry's kids ever rival the adventures of Harry himself? Even if JKR wrote about the second generation I would prefer a couple of short companion books, rather than a whole other series. I'd feel the same way if she wrote about the past too, though I would prefer the stories to be set in the past.

(Isabella - I'll be sixteen in just under two months.)

message 10: by xXRossiya AruXx (new)

xXRossiya AruXx (biggestanimegeek) Amber wrote: "I concur. The story is finished. Of course I hope there'll be another book about the kids, but what would HAPPEN in it????"

ik!!! voldys gone moldy, so who wold b the NEW villain???

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

FMA OTAKU***DAUGHTER of POSEIDON*** wrote: "Amber wrote: "I concur. The story is finished. Of course I hope there'll be another book about the kids, but what would HAPPEN in it????"

ik!!! voldys gone moldy, so who wold b the NEW villain???"

Love that line!!!!
Isabella, I'll be fifteen in approximately 2 months, 3 days, 3 hours, and 18 minutes.

(Sorry, I like to be precise.)

message 12: by Kyla (new)

Kyla | 78 comments i like that line too. J.K Rowling is so smart and clever. I think she knew that this is the time to stop Harry Potter and i bet she knew what was best. But seriously at least another book talking about their lives would have been the best. I mean WHO DOESN'T LOVE HARRY POTTER???????!!!!!!!!! JERKS!

message 13: by Pandy (new)

Pandy Maybe the "Voldy's gone moldy?"

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

yep, that's the one.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Good old Peeves.

message 16: by Patrick (new)

Patrick (patrickreadsbooks) Yes, that would be great! In fact, I would be really happy if she writes any other book. I've read on her Twitter that she's writing something at the moment, so that's exciting news!

message 17: by HENRY Inc.® (new)

HENRY Inc.® Yo Pat!!!

message 18: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments It would be great if she writes a book about Albus , Rose and friends, because I find them most interesting of all. Meanwhile for those who are in thirst for more stories go to harrypotterfanfiction.com

message 19: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments Ill be 10 in another 1 year (So you can guess what I am of now) but NEway im 9.

message 20: by Weasley (new)

Weasley Rose | 74 comments I like Rose Weasley

But I hope she doesnt turn too much like her mother.
Imean I like Hermione and all but I want Rose to be just a bit more naughty

message 21: by Lavanya, Magical Muggle (new)

Lavanya | 356 comments Mod
I'd like to read a story about Dumbledore, like about his days at school etc. I think that would be highly fascinating.

message 22: by Bahar (new)

Bahar A buk about Draco n his family be cool...

message 23: by Veronica (new)

Veronica Blaise | 1 comments I think J.K. should write another 7-book series carrying on the Hogwarts tradition, but with Harry's daughter, Lily, as the protagonist. If anyone remembers correctly, Bellatrix said that if she "had had sons," she would have been proud to have them working for the Dark Lord. Why "sons?" Why not "children?" Maybe Bella secretly had a daughter with Voldemort at some point. She could be the antagonist of the sequel series, bent on revenge for the downfall of her parents and all those who contributed to it.

message 24: by Kyla (new)

Kyla | 78 comments Haha what Veronica said was HILARIOUS and a pretty good idea too.

message 25: by Samia (new)

Samia (SamiaIshaq) | 89 comments i think J.K Rowling shouldn't right anymore Harry Potter books as xXDAUGHTER of POSEIDONXx sys:voldys gone moldy, so who wold b the NEW villain???
Exactly The villain is gone so there is no point of writing another book on Harry or his children

message 26: by Fizza (new)

Fizza (fizzausman200gmailcom) | 54 comments there would be no point making another book becoz the villan has gone and there would be no fun without voldy don't u think?
too bad that harry's kids can't see him defeat voldy dont u think??????????????????????????

message 27: by Laura (new)

Laura (laxgirl1397) ya i agree but i think it would be cool to here about his kids and what they're like.... i also want to know like who the new hogwarts staff is and what job harry has