Q&A with Fiona Robyn discussion

Outrageously cheap copies of The Blue Handbag and a free competition

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Satya (new)

Satya Robyn | 43 comments Mod
If you still fancy reading The Blue Handbag you can buy one from The Book Depository for $7.82 with free delivery to the US - here's the link and here's my other one, The Letters.

If you review either of these here or elsewhere by the end of Sep (even a star rating will do) you'll be automatically entered into my competition - I've got 10 books to give away, including my new novel Thaw.

I'm still available to answer any questions you might have - ask away ;)

message 2: by ccqdesigns (new)

ccqdesigns | 2 comments I would love to buy the book, but when I follow the link, it is $11.52 not $7.82. What's up with that?
Rebecca

message 3: by Satya (new)

Oh dear, Rebecca - how annoying! I wonder if the price automatically changes if they can see you're buying from the US... does anyone else get this price when they follow the link? I suppose they have to cover their shipping costs from the UK...

The book will be on Amazon US but apparently it takes ages to appear, so you can either splash out on Book Depository one (or add it to your birthday list) or wait for it to get to Amazon US. Sorry!

message 4: by ccqdesigns (new)

ccqdesigns | 2 comments Ok, so what does Splash Out mean? I just love all these strange sayings :-)

message 5: by Satya (new)

; ) it must be a British one - splurge, treat yourself, spend some extra money on yourself!

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa I think I am going to have to save up so I can splurge on it. I have to read it.

message 7: by Satya (new)

:) you could always wait until Christmas...
My next novel, Thaw, will be online for free at http://read-thaw.blogspot.com so you'll save some money on that one.
Thanks Melissa!

message 8: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 2 comments Fiona wrote:
If you review..."

Reviewed :)

message 9: by Satya (new)

You're already in the hat, Rachel, thank you again for your excellent review. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!

message 10: by Rachel (new)

Rachel | 2 comments Fiona wrote: "You're already in the hat, Rachel, thank you again for your excellent review. Hope you're enjoying your weekend!"

I meant I'd put a review up on Book Depository as well, but thank you.

message 11: by Satya (new)

Oh, excellent, hadn't seen it here, ta!