What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells
This topic is about Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells
SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Romance - rich girl, cowboy/farmer, laundry load dyed underwear. [s]

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments I'm not sure why she's at his (or his relations) home, but it seems to be for a bit of time. I think she feels useless around the house because she's never had to do any housework? She helps with the laundry and his underwear turns chartreuse.

Possible spoiler....

I think in the end he goes to get her and she's at a party (possibly an engagement to another guy?!) and of course HEA

message 2: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments Any Ideas?

message 3: by Laura (new)

Laura | 13 comments Sounds like a trope seen in some of Diana Palmer's. You might want to check some of hers from the 80s.

message 4: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments I've gone through most of her blurbs here on GoodReads and can't find anything that seems to match up.

I'm starting to wonder if it wasn't part of an anthology, which might make things all the more difficult to find.

message 5: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments Bumping up

message 6: by Fabiola GR (new) - added it

Fabiola GR (fabiolagr) | 35 comments The plot seems similar to Price of Happiness by Yvonne Whittal, but I don't recall the h doing laundry =/

message 7: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments Thanks, I will have to check this one out! It seems very similar, but a few things feel "off". The covers aren't striking any chords, which isn't that weird, but I'm pretty good about recalling the covers of books I've read.

message 8: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32253 comments Mod
Google Books only has a "snippet" search of Price of Happiness by Yvonne Whittal - Fabiola GR's suggestion. You might get lucky searching for a few keywords.

https://books.google.com/books?id=ObC...

message 9: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments Thanks, it didn't pull anything from my keyword search, so I don't think this is it.

message 10: by Frank (new) - added it

Frank | 89 comments It has been found! It was part of anthology.

Jingle Bells, Wedding Bells - Jack's Ornament, Myrna Temte

message 11: by Kris (new)

Kris | 32253 comments Mod
Glad you found your book, Goya. Thanks for the update.

message 12: by Fabiola GR (new) - added it

Fabiola GR (fabiolagr) | 35 comments In other websites (not here on goodreads), the title is marked as the 5th story in the Cowboy Country series.

I will check it out.
Thanks for the update!